My blocked list is now at 54. What is it with this sudden jump in assholeness?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I never understood why people block others.

If someone is constantly messaging you abuse and stuff, then fair enough block them, but, I have found my times, me simply disagreeing with the asker (even politely) is enough to get you blocked.

People who block just because They don't agree or get "hurt feelings", in my opinion anyway, just need to man the fuck up and be able to take some criticism, there is no "block" option in real life so doing it online seems pointless.

Each to their own though mate, personally I have never blocked anyone, and in my 1+ year on this site I have been given serious shit.

I guess some people are just more sensitive to things online, (no offence to yourself intended btw).

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 17

• Hmm how can i piss u off more loljk

• Is it mostly women or men?

• Women!!! Haha

• @stardust101 you are blocked because you are causing shit, not simply asking questions.

• @stardust101 you did not simply ask me 2 questions you accused me of something I was not doing.

• It's you not them

• Well, I am sure you have your reasons for blocking people, that's fine. You shouldn't think too much about this.

• I have never have to blocked anyone do you just block when someone disagrees and calls them an asshole.

• It's the net liquid courage

• Let me see if i'm included... Nope, not yet.
    Remeber when i said you shoud chill more when you punched the girl? You should...

• could it be you or the questions you ask. 54 sounds like a high number

• We are in the apathy stage of societal collapse. So, with an indifference to empathy, they tend to douche more often

• You keeping those blocks in your nose? Might want to slow down pal..

• I haven't blocked anyone and I haven't been blocked yet.

Feel free to block me if you want. Haha.

• I dont block anyone.

• I think 4 or 5 blocked me.

• There's someone here who has more than 300... his/her name starts from P and ends wid 2...

• Yeah it's @Prettygirl

• @Prettygurl12

• Actually, I looked, it's not quite 300. But... it's up there. I somehow allow myself to be an introvert even online lmao #noshame

• I've seen you around, you have kinda been a dick to people on here soooo i don't think its surprising you been getting blocked

• I do the blocking when people piss me off. Not the other way around.

• But what if ur the asshole?