Why should gurus and masters get to ask more questions?

By the time you reach guru or master level I can’t imagine that you would have many questions left to ask as you would have asked them already.

Most Helpful Girl

• you think that becoming guru or master suddenly means there's nothing else to learn?

• no, just that there would be less to learn. By the time you reach guru or master wouldn't you have more advice to give?

• sure, but giving more advice doesn't mean there is less to learn. there is always more to learn.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's your reward for being tolerant and patient enough not to leave this site.

What Girls Said 6

• So that we don't get hundreds of people making accounts and littering topics with countless questions asking if a dick of a certain length, dick of certain girth, tight/loose balls, etc. are 'okay' for girls.

• It's a reward for being on the site so long. You've proven that you can mostly behave yourself and produce reasonable content so you have more privileges on the site.

• I guess it's a reward for dedication to the site?

• Well, life doesn't stop when you reach Guru or Master status lol. And there are people that move up the ranks rather quickly as well.

• Because I am Queen!

• Gotta get some sort of props for being around that long...

What Guys Said 4

• Because we have been here longer, we have given a lot of advice.

• Because we've stuck out the long GAG winter

• Because they have spend time and dedicated a lot of their expertise on here. The have worked hard on GAG to get to where they are. It is like saying why should a guy be promoted at work for working very hard and achieving targets.

• YES!!! Damn it... I hate it I can ask only 3...5 for everyone's better...

It seems pretty fascistic for Masters and Gurus to ask more... and those who say about being longer in GAG it's stupid... there are Level 9 users who're here for like 7 years... and there are Gurus who're here for only 1 year... so it's irrelevant... it's just how much active yer being here...