Reasons for following people on here?

I am very new to G@G, and still getting a feel for the culture. What are your reasons to follow someone?

1|0
17|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• P much if someone is funny, cool, has cool ideas, or basically dislikes the same people I do.

It's your choice to follow people so follow them for your reasons. Not ours.

0|1
    0|0
  • I follow everyone because i am queen of gag!

0|2
    0|0
  • I follow those that I have had good conversations with through opinions and replies typically. If I think they have made some good opinions or shared funny comments, I will follow them as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • To talk to them if they're private; or because they ask really good questions over topics and conversations that I wish to be apart of.

0|1
    0|0
  • because they're awesome, like me lol ;)

haha

0|3
    0|0
  • I follow people that I've had conversations with on the threads or people that I find give good answers.

0|1
    0|0
  • i rmb i even asked someone here why follow! lol. so stupid and embarrassing of me :))

you can follow coz you like his/her posts, their takes, same interests, witty/funny comments or you just like following them without any particular reason :)
    mainly i follow bec i like talking to them or a follow back

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually follow people if they comment on a few of my things here and there, especially if they're funny. Or if we have a good conversation and they follow me I'll usually follow them back.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause I find them interesting and would love to share opinions with them.

0|1
    0|0
  • because they're funny, intelligent, interesting and yeah, attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • They follow me. I follow back.

0|0
    0|0
  • None, I don't follow anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even If I like someone I don't follow them, we can talk in public then go to private messages.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't follow people in life or the interwebs.

0|0
    0|0
  • so you can see what it is they are interested in and help us to find them

0|0
    0|0
  • I either like their answers or they make me laugh, or they happened to follow me and I randomly happened to follow them back. I don't follow back all the people who follow me though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I follow the people who :-
    ☻Post witty, humorous, helpful, perspicacious, creative or in-depth opinions.
    ☻Ask clever, tricky, genuine questions and doesn't ask just for validation.
    ☻Write eloquent, original, new, beautiful and to-the-point myTakes.
    ☻Some people who think like me or are informative & some acquaintances.
    ☻People who are suffering from cancer so that I'd check it if they're online so, I'd try to make their life happier.

Things I don't do :-
    ☻Following someone just because she's a girl
    ☻Following someone just because she's aesthetically attractive
    ☻Following someone just because he/she's popular here
    ☻Following someone just because he/she followed me first.
    ☻Following someone just because he/she's nice and is my friend.

I'm very choosy because the main reason to follow someone is to get their questions and myTakes in recommended questions/myTakes panel and page. I'll see their opinions on top and their activity on my feed. If I didn't follow you, it's not that I'm not your friend or I don't care about you. It's not Facebook or something like that. Post awesome things.

Every person has his/her own reasons. You decide your own. Good luck :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I just follow back cuz its polite to follow back after all their hardwork of clicking those buttons.

1|1
    0|0
  • There are people who have a hundred followers while there are people who themselves follow a hundred others. I don't know how they manage that. I personally only follow the people I am legitimately interested in reading about their stuff here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ha ha... I follow because... I feel like following.
    Some can be interesting. Some are not.

0|1
    0|0
  • No ones follows me, I'm a loser 😓

0|1
    0|0
  • You follow people on GaG... for the same reasons u follow people in any other social media forum! Don't overthink it, if the person is interesting or cool or funny, then go ahead and add them. :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • To bind each other in an eternal pact to name your first born after each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you can stalk sexy babes with better efficience.
    Nah man, it's handy to know new asks done by people you admire for their content.

0|1
    0|0
  • I follow people back if I remember interacting with them one way or another but I've never been the one to follow anyone first. I've never messaged anyone either.

Consider me the GAG party pooper :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually if a chick has a nice rack, I'll follow her. Or a dude that I can talk to about nice racks! lol

0|1
    0|0
  • If they have interesting opinions, usually.

0|0
    0|0