Why are there so many great guys on here?

Nothing to complain about... But thank you. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• for every good guy there is also an asshole/perv... but nice to see that someone focuses for once on the good ones 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess because good guys are more interested in GaG in generel then the other ones. The bad ones wouldn´t even bother what we think about certain subjects.

• Exactly. That's why I love this site. Well one of the main reasons why.

What Guys Said 38

• Because we're not a threat or a promise. We're here to help bye and large. At least I am so when I get an MHG, it's a validation that I'm making a difference. I'm trying to be the nice older guy and not the creepy one.

I feel like I'm typical on GAG.

• Awwww, well this is a nice surprise. Normally we get treated like shit by girls on here, it is nice to have a woman appreciate us. :)

• Yeah. I normally appreciate good guys. Assholes don't deserve any respect.

• Women are more visual. Because we notice things more. Plus the fact that are body language 'n' signals are usally misread by just about almost every guy. And yeah, we date guys for looks, but have sex for personality. While guys will have sex with a girl with amazing looks. But won't stay if her personality isn't amazing.

• I agree! I think women are more visual. I must admit I notice so many things one women. I am like a woman in that way. I notice the clothes women are wearing and when she has had a hair cut or coloured her hair or got new shoes.

• Don't you tell me what I am... www.schoolcouncils.org/.../kidsCoachImage.jpg

• Well, that's your opinion I suppose.

• Yeah. I notice guys as either a good guy or an asshole. Depending on the guy.

• Clearly, you have not met me yet. o. o; Or like 30% of the GAG males.

• 1|2
    • No seriously. Compared to other sites, good guys are a lot easier to find on here than any other site. But good guys are STILL everywhere else. Just a bit more hidden.

• *blushes*

• I try hard to be a good man to everyone, and will always put my girlfriend ahead of myself if I ever have one. So I feel I can humbly say "You're most welcome." 😊

• I'm sure some are nice but I've met my fair share of assholes.

• im a dick

• Lol no clue but there are a lot of great folks on here.

• and I thought I was special. Guess not :(

• We aim to please! ;)

• Seriously?

I'm the biggest A. hole you can ever meet.

• Someone is having a misunderstanding...
    Let's clear it up boys shall we...

• by the way don't tell me you were born on 22 April...

• Well date was right,
      Oops the spirit calendar was upside down!.. Its not 4th month after begin of the year instead, 4th month before end of the year..
      See ya later Georgous

• Ahh. Nice. :D

• Thanks :)
    In real life Im a total jerk tho

• 1|3
  • Because this is where all the good men hide.

• Do you have hair on your stomach?

• Yeah. Very lightly though. (Just being honest). Lol. Why?

• Someone posted this question right before yours and I've become obsessed with it. I'm glad you have hair on your stomach!

• Oh. I haven't seen it.

• Thanks for the random compliment? lol not sure of how great I am, though. 😕

• Aww... Thanks
    But get ready for some jealous female hate...

• Thank you, though I think you're on the wrong site... xD

• Just lol at being a "good guy" in this day and age. There are so many evil and selfish people nowadays that you will be chewed up and spit out of you are a good guy

• EXACTLY. Same with being a good woman. That's why I can sometimes be a bitch.

• How does that compare to the real. world?

• Because in comparison there's a bigger ratio online than in the real world. But good guys definitely do exist in the world. And a lot of them @ that as well.

• Hmmmm.. I better stay in your good books then. (*** getting conscious ***) . ahemmmmm.

• thanks:) but you're the real mvp

• Awww shucks~

• no idea. i'm not great. i'm a sineater, Lizzy.

• Who's to say there are not great people outside of GaG?

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 11