Why was my question closed?

Posted a question on here 3 days ago. Logged back on today and got a notification saying my question was closed. This has never happened to me before. The question wasn't anything weird or inappropriate to cause it to get flagged or anything...

Most Helpful Guy

• they close questions now. the instant you choose a MHO, the question is closed. If no new comment is made over 48 hours, the question is closed.

And yes, we all hate it. And yes, GaG knows we hate it. And no, they don't give a fuck that we hate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you haven't had anyone comment on your question within 24-48 hours it will just be automatically closed by Gag.

What Guys Said 6

• I think as a part of new update nowadays the questions gets closed if there is no reply or opinion to that for 2 days.

• If it had no activity for 2 days, it gets closed.

• It happens after 2 days of inactivity.

• No replies.

• they close it no answers in a day or so

• Yet another set of new rules - questions are closed after 48 hours; or if you choose a Best answer from a girl and/or a boy.

There's also now a whooping new feature called "Private" so that you can answer but no one else but the question asker and giver can see it... it's of course very popular here (!)

What Girls Said 4

• The site closes questions after you don't get any answers on it during a certain amount of time I believe.

• No, it happens to everyone.

• Part of the new updates to keep inactive questions from clogging the feed.

• Questions don't get closed because they're inappropriate, lol. After a certain amount of time the site decides to close. A question gets closed if the question is not active for 48 hours (no new opinions, replies, or poll votes).