An option to add photos to replies?

Instead of using external photo sites, can we have an upload photo option for comments we leave to questions, it would be very helpful!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That actually wouldn't be a bad idea it would certainly be much more easier then say taking a photo adding it to Facebook or Instagram or some other place then linking it to here.

But there are certain things that they would need to acquire to make that happen and they either don't have the resources for that or they don't want to spend them to add it so.

What Girls Said 4

• that would make my life SO much easier -.-

• I am glad you asked this. I really would appreciate it!

• That would never happen. I don't think G@G is going would want to pay for the space needed to store all of that.

• It would be helpful, but I think that would mean G@G owns the photos, no? I wouldn't want that.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, that would be a good option.

• No reason for G@G to provide everybody with space to save all the pictures they post on here. Plus, the way it is now you can remove the picture from the site where you save it and get it off G@G. Won't be able to do that if it gets saved on G@G.

• Don't post pics you don't want anyone to see, it's simple.

• For some reason, a lot of people post pictures that they do want seen, but only for a while, especially on the "Ho Do I Look" topic. But as I said, no reason for G@G to furnish all that space.

• Oops - "How Do I look". Though Ho might be a better word for some of those posts.

• That would require Gag to have data storage to support the bandwidth, and I assume they don't have/not interested in spending the resources for that

• It would be nice. I always feel left out on those "Post your selfie" questions. Haha.

• No, because guess what? I don't want any dickpics.

• Nothing stops anyone from posting photos from links, even those LOL

• Yes, but it makes it a longer process and requires true dedication since you need a 3rd party. Do you have that dedication? Do you upload your dickpics through 3rd party servers?