I use to get a lot of messages on here from few users but not so much anymore why is that? Is it not cool to message on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dunno. I still get messages from users here. I haven't really paid attention to how frequently, but maybe that feature is waning.

What Guys Said 3

• It's okay to message and chat, but then you shouldn't message too many people, you should limit your contacts to people whom you can trust.

• I've never messaged anyone on here ever (and that includes my followers and those that I follow).

Anyway, a lot of women would like to have your problem because the impression I get is that there are a lot of thirsty creepers on this site who sends them nothing but lewd messages.

• I never initiate a convo here cause maybe girl may think something else though I've many friends here and I talk to them on WhatsApp or KiK instead :P

What Girls Said 4

• I don't message many people no here. Only the people i know and trust. I chat to some of them everyday via G@G and email.

• In user to message a lot on here too, but I now message those people on a different platform.

• probably the new private opinion feature has something to do with that

• You're not the only one lol