Why GaG ignores users?

Are GaG updates so annoying for you, too?

Year ago when I joined GaG, I could set up my news feed so that I recieved ONLY what I wanted. I selected 2-3 topics, followed some people and I recieved 100% from what I wanted and 0% else. Now, after updates, I recieve things like mytakes, featured questions, popular questions, things I have never read and I am NOT interested in. My news feed contains 50% of what I want and rest is bullsh*t I never wanted! Why there is no button "stop showing stuff I don´t follow"?

Many more things - automatic closing questions, well, if I browsed somebody´s question history and I liked a question which was 1 month old, I replied. I liked when somebody replied on my week old questions, too. Simply, I want to choose if question is or is not answered.

I want to set up my feed, I want to close my questions, I want to recieve 0% of what I don´t want.

Why GaG ignores such requests? There are many simillar questions. Is there any way to contact admin or owner?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have so much of a problem with those things. Make sure you check the topics you don't want to see are blocked first of all. If any users are that problematic, make sure they're blocked as well.

• can I block all mytakes?

• Pretty sure there's nothing you can do about those.

• Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 2

• There's an app?

• Yup, there's a way to contact the admins, but it's fucking useless as they'll keep on giving us these pointless, annoying updates that nobody asked for.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, the closing questions thing isn't good at all. GAG really needs to get rid of that. Like you say, somebody who finds an older question ought to be able to give an answer to it. There's no reason for it not to bounce back up in the live feed and give feedback to the QA. Even if it's older.

• I am not really bothered about updates.