Do you want to help us test the GirlsAskGuys iOS app?

Our mobile applications are under development and we need help to test the GirlsAskGuys app for iOS before making it available for everyone on Apple’s App Store.

To be able to join this closed beta test program, you must be an active member of the community, have an iPhone 4S or newer model and be available to provide some feedback.

If you’re interested, just share an opinion saying YES and the Admin team and I will select some of you and get in touch via message to provide further details and instructions.

P. S.: I disabled Anonymous opinions for this question for obvious reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

• So since you're only making it for 4S and up does that mean there will still be a mobile site for older devices or what's going on with that?

• I would assume the mobile site won't go down just because the app is up, or so I would hope. The mobile layout is actually pretty decent, native apps are just more performant.

• Don't worry... The mobile site is not going anywhere. So even if you don't have a compatible device or an iOS or Android smartphone at all, you'll still be able to enjoy GirlsAskGuys on the go. ;)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Well I have two phones! Can i try with my android?

• I also have an older iPhone 4.

• what will happen to people who have older phones like an regular iphone 4?

• Everyone who doesn't have a compatible iOS or Android device will be able to continue using GirlsAskGuys via our mobile site. Nothing is going to change in that regard. :)

• Sure, I can try :P

• I believe I already gave my answer regarding this question.

So... Yes please :)

• Yes, thanks. I'm recruiting more people to fill some positions we still have open for the closed beta test. ;)

• Haha totally understandable :)

• I'd love to test it. :)

• Yes, sure.

• I would give it a try. ^^ I like testing things out. :)

The fact that gag never had an app before is why I never used it on my cell phone.

Damn nm guess I can't help. My cell phone is a LG Optimus Q android. Which the version of my android is 2.3.4. :(

• Yes, please.

• Only iOS, really?
    iPhones are expensive af, I'm not going to buy a phone that pricy for the same performance of a cheaper Android phone. >.>

• Can y'all make sure there's also an app available for the Google Play Store? Not everyone has iPhones.

• Maybe... gonna ask my SO to lend me his iPhone, my phone is not working and I can't decide which model to buy.

• Will the app work on iPads?

• Of course

• Sure :)

• I already said yes! :D

• Yep.

What Guys Said 16

• so... its the Mobile app... boooo... lol...
    make it for the App store... tired of having to use a browser and no notifications whatsoever.

• Sorry, I am an avid Android user, that's what I use on a regular basis :)

If the Android app is available for testing, I'll be here for it.

• But why about my Android? GAG please don't leave me out in the cold rainstorm that is my chrome browser.

• When will the same be done for Android.

• If you need an Android app tester in the future I'm in, I don't have any Apple devices. :-P

• No thanks.

• no testing for Android means there will be no Android app? Or not that far yet or what?

• As far as I know, that's on the way, it's just that the iOS one is closer to deadline.

Surprising to me, really.

• @Mesonfielde android has a worldwide market share of 80% and even in the US it's still has quite a significant lead to iOS. This will be a free, ad-supported app, you'd think they concentrate on the one with the higher user base first if they can't do both at the same time

• But I don't know how far it is so let's wait and see

• Depends, do I get paid for it?

• not extremely active but I used to be on other accounts, I have a 5s and am starting a course on app development so I know a few things to look out for

• Yes. I will

• Yes

(filler)

• YES I'll give it a try

• Yes. I have an iPhone 4S and I work in IT, I should be able to help...

• Nope, don't want to do unit testing for you.

• YES

I don't see why not.

• I don't have iPhone. Can I get app on Android? 😸