Have you ever gave anybody your phone number on gag?

1|1
42|34

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup, plenty of times. Especially a few years back and further in the past, when this site was more underground and less mainstream and troll-happy.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol this site has undergone so many changes over the years. Lol that is a good way to describe the site years ago. As underground. lol

• Show All
    • Oh trust me, I have seen many people come and go over way less reasons than me. To be honest I don't fully understand why some haters hate and have hated me so much. If u want to talk about more details about that u can message me

• Yeah that is true I seen so many people come and go on the site. But that is true I don't get why people hate sometimes.

What Girls Said 41

What Guys Said 33

• No one has really ever asked for my phone number, so I rarely ever have an oppurtunity to give it out. However, I guess, if you include whatsapp, I've given it to 3 people.

1 was someone on GAG who I gave advice to awhile back. They just wanted to chat on there versus the GAG message system. Considering it was going to be a pretty lengthy chat and they had some big problems, I agreed to it.

1 was a friend once on GAG who I chat with every so often.

1 was someone who I gave it to on kik and they basically brushed it off and ignored it (*cough* rejected *cough*), but that's alright 😂

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow that is cool. Whatsupp counts because of the phone number being attached with the app. Well at least with the kik one you tried.

• Sweet, then yeah-- 3 people.
      And yep, at least I can say I tried lol

• No i haven't. I generally try to keep a barrier between gag online friends and close access to social media/access to me directly like a phone number.

2|2
    0|0
    • Lol man I thought all the girls gave you their number? I guess I was wrong.

• I may have given it to one or two... can't remember. I have given my email address and facebook info. And I have called some people and my phone number is not blocked, so they can get it easily. I am cautious, so no regrets with any of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol no but I thought for a second yesterday that @xnicholemariex3 somehow got a hold of my number and got scared because a girl named Nichole called looking for me yesterday and today lol but she turned out to just be doing survey's and was not the one on here.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I have not done that and I will never do that.

0|1
    0|0
  • We're going back a bit, but I have. And it went down like a lead balloon!

0|1
    0|0
    • That sucks it fell apart like a balloon. At least you tried.

• Just some very strange, 'traumatised' people on the internet. Not excluding myself. All strange, idiosyncratic, in their own way!

• Lol you never know who you meet and how people are until you talk to them and text them a lot. Lol I met weird people all over the place from online and in real life. I have met and talk to to traumatised people before.

• I think I've given to like 4 people over my time on this site.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a slut, I give it to whoever asks for it that I find interesting.

2|2
    0|0
  • yes, one person has it

but there are 2-3 other ones who I'd trust with it but it's not necessary... we have other ways of communicating

0|1
    0|0
  • No, too many potential catfishes, man. I don't message anyone much less give out my number :)

1|1
    0|0
  • No. If someone were to procure it, somehow, they'd here recite the beginning sequence of The Devil Inside, with a high-pitched, raspy voice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think I've given it to 4 girls that were friends. Two of them I texted with on a regular basis just to keep up and joke around.

0|1
    0|0
    • I even managed to ass dial someone from GaG once... lol

• Lol wow ass dialing sounds very fun. But that is cool you gave it to so many girls.

• Yep. Fun people.

0|1
    0|0
  • No (I don't have a phone) and I don't think I ever will :)
    Sorry ladies :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope and no plans to.

0|1
    0|0
  • No and never will.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, it's way too risky, even to someone you think you trust. Have given Skype though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have.
    People can't live without me ya know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have and I don't regret it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. No reason to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never have, never will.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who the fuck wants to talk to me?
    answer : NO ONE

0|1
    0|0
  • No my brother I have not

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah but only to check if they'd ever had PPI!

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • si .

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes only one person and I'll never do it again haha.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol im assuming things didn't work out?

• No she would blow up my phone every hour for the weirdest reasons. I just couldn't take the constant calls anymore so I blocked her number lol. Never heard from her again.

• Lol wow that can be annoying and very intense. Everybody needs space.

• Nope. Nobody has asked for it...

0|1
    0|0
  • No sir I haven't

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more