Have you ever noticed, those who write something in "About Me" section, are usually more popular users?

• Yes
    17% (3)43% (3)24% (6)Vote
  • No
    83% (15)57% (4)76% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing of note in my "about me" is the list of people who blocked me. But yeah I can kind of agree with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 13 in total among those who have ya currently blocked... I count 'em all...

Note they might be more and ya haven't realized it yet...

• That's a very high possibility. I've had this list for quite the long time but not since the very beginning, and I now that I was blocked by a few at the time when I was still new here.

And thanks for mho dude :)

What Girls Said 5

• I mostly see trollers using it as a way to pick up followers for another site or pervs inviting people to pm pictures to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not planning on writing anything at "about me" (since I don't know what to write and nobody is going to read that anyway 😂) and I guess that some users already know me, even though I don't know how "popular" I am.
    I guess the feel to have something at "about me" generally comes after using the site for some time, so this may be a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I have noticed that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really...
    I guess ai am known abd ai bately write anthng
    Depends on my mood

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't noticed that. I'm not sure most people read it anyways

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No, I have not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I have nothing there and I'm known around here, both in a good and bad way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't notice the correlation because I rarely check out people's profiles. I just try to answer as many questions as possible until I get to 20 opinions.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya won't see any ads once yer gonna hit Level 7...

• Yes, that's why I'm so gung ho on getting there. Haha.

• What's about me section?

0|0
    0|0
    • They say the sun, shines for all
      But-a yin some people world, it never shine at all!
      They say love is a stream
      That will find its course, and every river runs to sea.
      Some people still think life is a dream,
      So they - so they makin matters worse.

• So I'm popular, eh?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0