Does anyone notice that the xpers 1-5 tend to be even more aggressive than the average GAGer?

I give one a compliment and they block me
One insults me and I reply and they block me
Plain RUDE opinions that just shit on the person for doing nothing wrong!

Is it just me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never really gave it much thought but your right. You tend to be blocked like they mostly from people between 1-5exp.

That happened to me yesterday. Which seem stupid because I wasn't saying anything bad to the dude. Just stating my observation about something. Guess the dude was extremely sensitive.

• I searched for correlations like foreigner people, for example, but it didn't match up. People from the US r doing it too.

It's like they were internet-born yesterday

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Level 8 now and I'm still rude... well if someone thinks I'm rude I mean... for example if I think a gal here's ugly... I'd call her ugly...

Of course I go as far as GAG allows me... if rules were more loosen up... hope it happens one day to be honest...

So if rules were more loosen up... AND anonymous comments were allowed under other people's posts... I'd not hesitate to call a gal ugly if I felt like she's ugly... or throw ma shit to someone we had an argument before...

• 1. That's not rude that the truth and I commend u for it, brother
      2. This is the inter webs and that is how it should be
      3. please do

I argue with people all the time

• I'm not an idiot to get deleted...

What Girls Said 18

• I don't really even notice what level someone is unless they give me a reason to and I'm honestly mostly just seeing the same lv1 catfish cycle through more than anything else.

• LOL! i dont care really. the niceness and rudeness is there among all levels.

• I don't even look at xper anymore lol.

• They everywhere brah!

• I haven't really noticed that to be honest. I have seen rude comments from all levels of users.

• Well damn, I do try to be nice xD I don't know though, personally I think that anyone can be rude regardless of their xper

• yeah i have noticed that. But that doesn't automatically mean all the other users of higher level are exempt. They also can be guilty as charged. But you're so sweet who can block you? People are just uber sensitive these days bud.
    ;) stay happy

• Never really noticed

• You spend too much time here

• All gagers are assholes.
    The fresh assholes don't know how to control their assholery correctly.

• I agree, they seem to be asking for your honest and then do not want it once you give an opinion and get offend.
    In the end it's all really pointless on there end

• I don't know I think they just need to get used to the compliments. As a woman who gets plenty of compliments on GAG I can say it takes time to adapt.

• The blocking is annoying me. I'm in the middle of a debate and they block me just so they can 'win' the argument. Luckily other Gagers got my back.

• I have blocked ONCE because of an argument and that's because it had been going on for 2 weeks lol

I STRONGLY show my opinions and then racists, sexists, feminazis, certain political-standpoint people…, etc come along

• People just don't like it if you disagree with them.

• Lol well I don't really LIKE it when they disagree, tho, either

BUT I HOLD MY OWN IN AN ARGUMENT

• Because they haven't been on here as long and aren't used to anything. Babies

• I can say most of them care about Xper more than helping.

• I'm Xper 5!! : / I use gag since 1 month & half -never had argument -never blocked anyone lol

• "Lol I do. That determines their worth"

This comment that you posted is quite rude, as well.

• But that's DIFFERENT! I'm KNOWN to be rude and a plain asshole but compared to other people on here they are even more aggressive than I, dear Koneko!

• I'm rarely here, so I don't notice.

• Typical trolls...

• It would be trolls, if they went anonymous. And didn't have profile pictures. But these guys did. And they get freakin EMOTIONAL!

What Guys Said 15

• I guess they just don't know how the site works?
    honestly i haven't noticed... i just fire back at anyone who takes a shot at me... give as good as i get.

• What? I am not sure how that logic works? I mean I can understand you might have had that experience, but it's really strange.

• That logic works for me because of statistics. A normal pattern of lower xpers accusing me of stuff has been happening a lot, and I've been noticing it happening to other people, too.

• Maybe from less experience on here until they start to realize it's just the Internet and there is life out there other than this and not to take things so serious

• I never noticed it. People aren't normally rude to me anyway... or I don't care about it, not sure xD

• Well yeah but you see who could hate u?

• I'm the internet. I don't care.

• Yeah... you nothing will happen to you anyway.

• I think its a puberty thing.
    49.media.tumblr.com/.../...o6EgGn1siu9xwo1_400.gif
    You get more used to G@G say after xper 7 and above, cause you're stuck with the people here.

• I think they are not actually new users who do that, I think they are old gagers on new accounts who hold grudges.

• Never noticed. I probably just don't pay attention to that stuff.

• Lol 5th time I got that answer. People need to pay more attention, man!

• in general... no, but on the how do I look and sexual topics there is a raise of suspicious questions from people which of course are low level or anon

• When you say raise questions…

Do u mean catfish/pervs?

• I stopped reporting... I've never seen anything happen. I call the super obvious ones out but that's it. but if people know how to bypass google images and post anon it's almost impossible to prove

• Alright! Well keep up the good work, officer!

• I've never noticed it. Wait, am I one of these aggressive ones? I shall have to ponder this for a while...

• How many arguments or debates have u had on here so far?

• One I think. I can't remember what it was about but I strongly disagreed with what he said. I later sent him a message apologising for being rude haha..

• Well, I'll say this: You are not an aggressive one

Because I would have argued with u :D

• i just shittalk on very silly questions... otherwise i really try to help or share my experience. maybe some of lower "rank" are just here to have "fun" bullying asker

• Lvl 5+ get used to this shit so their tits are calmer.

• I've never been blocked but some of the older people on the site seem to be really grumpy.

• I've been a guru two or three times and been banned at least 25 times... Rank means jack shit.

• I'm aggressive and rude regardless of my xper level!

• FUK U ANTARTICA CUNT
    - 1 - 5 xper guy
    ohwait