How do I get more followers?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if I should tell this to a fifteen years old but since you asked for help I'll be super blunt.

●First of all, you're a girl. You'll automatically get a lot of followers. Compare our profiles with respect to Xper level and the number of followers. You already have a lot.
    ●Use your body. If you think you're pretty, put your face as your profile avatar. If you think you have a good body, use bikini pics instead. You'll be overblown by followers and MHOs. Set your profile private to control dick pics.
    ●Flirt with boys on opinion replies.
    ●Be funny
    ●Be blunt. Guys here like such girls.
    ●Be too nice to other girls. Treat them like sisters.
    ●Follow a lot of people. Some of them will follow you back.
    -------- the hard but the right way --------
    ●Post very good, helpful and intellectual opinions
    ●Post indepth, original myTakes eloquently
    ●Ask unique, genuine and friendly questions

Do the things described above. You'll hit 200+ male and 100+ female followers till you hit Guru.

Good luck :)

• yup, this sums it up... just the pic, and frequent commenting will make wonders for you

• The first one is so true! I've noticed that girls usually have quite of a good amount of followers, except me :( But I don't care, lol.

• @Hollywood-Glam flash your beauty ;) it doesn't hurt having more followers.

Most Helpful Girl

• - Follow others. Sometimes they will follow you back.
    - Post comments and opinions that others can relate to and think are good or funny.
    - Talk to people first through replies for a while. That way, they get to see your personality and enjoy talking to you.
    - Talk to people through messages as well.

Of course, none of these will guarantee you will get followers by doing so, but they can help.

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 6