Did you like the new title of G@G?

GirlsAskGuys changed its title which is now, "Ask Any Question, Girls and Guys Have the Answer"

It used to be "Your Questions, Their Opinions"
Which one did you like better?

Personally, I think former was better as it was shorter and simplified, making it more professional.

• This one is better
  • Previous one was better

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer the old one.. The new one is too long and not catchy or anything. It's just not a good slogan, actually it's not a slogan at all haha.

Also this website is rather based on opinions, not legit answers. I know that an opinion can also be an answer but still lol. 😆

• I agree with you. It doesn't sound slogan at all. 'Opinions' is better as all answers are opinions but not all opinions are answers (logic). So 'opinion' is more versatile word.

• Thanks for MHO! 😛

Most Helpful Guy

• The newer one sounds like a poor attempt at "improved" branding. Shorter, pithy slogans are usually better.

What Girls Said 15

• I like the other one better. It's a lot more true than the other one. We don't always have the answer to every question. With the old title, it's saying that you have questions and we have opinions, but it's not saying we have opinions for every question. It's truer than the new title. Lol.

• Previous one made more sense. The majority is just opinions being thrown around. There are actually very few answers from what I notice, compared to just opinions.

• Previous one was better

• Like a majority of their changes I think this one was lame. However I really don't care.

• Everything was better in the good old days.. *sigh*

• LOL this thing again haha. Now even titles 😂

• Maybe they're testing how lifeless we are that no matter how worse they make the site, we will always log in again 😂

• Yeah maybe it's just one big social experiment 😱

• I prefer the old one really since it was shorter, but oh well. :P

• C. I have no fucks to give on this. ☺

• i kinda like the new one

• I liked tell old one better.

• Old one, probably cause I was used to the o

• New one has just literal meaning but the old one was so metaphorical. <3 "Your Questions, Their Opinions"

• The old one was waaaay better. Gag is slowly turning into shit.

• I prefer the previous one a lot more

• I don't know why it's called girls ask guys cos there be a lot of guys asking girls.

• No, previous one.

What Guys Said 12

• The previous one was more professional yes, but this one shows that both males and females have the answer to your question, and not necessarily just the other sex.

I am still not a fan of the question gender restriction update, even though that was a long time ago.

• It's not necessary that "both" gender will answer your questions.

• I guess. Still, it's not as gender restrictive. But it doesn't sound as simple, yeah.

• No, the previous one was much better.

• I liked the original "Two Sides, All The Answers" subtitle better. That's what it was when I joined.

• Yeah I've seen that in the old logo pics of gag. It makes better sense as it's not necessary that we'll come here only to ask questions.

• Sounds like some cheesy name of a school project made by 12 year olds.

• I prefer the old one better.

• Still looks the same on my mobile app, must be different on desk top

• they're running a business. I trust their decisions generally

• the old one was MUCH better. this one sounds a bit clunky lol

• but unlike many other of their changes... I don't care about this one

• It's a matter of simplicity and catchiness.
    The old one was better in this regard.

• Previous one was better

• I prefer new one... I can't explain it... but I like it more...

Old one wasn't so clever in ma opinion... sorry to administration team by da way... but it's ma opinion...

• I prefer the older everything. This site has changed so much in the past few months...