Girls, do you get a lot of PMs on this site?

Girls, do you get a lot of PMs on this site? And what kind of private messages do you get in general? Do you get lots of pervert or hor ny messages?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah i get A lot of Pms. Sometimes it is just to clarify a answer to a question that i answered. Sometimes it's about other things. Some people just drop in a HI!!! i mean come on That's how GAGggers become friends :) And yes i do get perverted PMs. Like 2 sent me dic pics -.-

• 😂😂😂😂 what they didn't even say hi or. anything? Dick pic was the start of the convo? Lol. These ones making the rest of us men look bad fs.

• That's cringy as fuck, how can someone think that it's a good idea to do that 😂. Some sad desperste men about the place.

• @AARON9890 amen bro amen! Hahahha but I'm sure some men here get some pretty thirsty pms too! You seem chill though :) 👈👌

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• nope, I've gotten 0
    my messages are drier than a nun's pussy.

• No, i only message a few close friends on here. I block anyone who tries to send me perverted messages. I am trigger happy with the block" button"

• They come in waves. Sometimes, I'll get almost none. Other times, I'll get a bunch in a day or span of a few days. It's strange. Many of them are perverted messages, yes.

• it revolves around what you post. i'm sure you got tons when you admitted to having guys measure their penis for you. or when you post a selfie...

=)

• I apologise on behalf of the male race... Some men are weird

• @AARON9890 Haha, well, thank you, kind sir. It's okay; some women are just as weird. :P

• Not anymore. When I have a pic, I get some here and there. Dome pervy messages, but not just that. Others like "hi", and then you say hi back, and THEN they get pervy lol

• I've only received two perverted messages and they weren't even that perverted but I blocked the users. I get a lot of messages though that people ask me privately.

• Yeah, I get a lot of them. A few are pretty interesting, most are pervs.

• lol... you have an anime profile pic, don't post any pervy stuff and are in a relationship, and still many try it? :P

• @Yumix So often you wouldn't believe it :P My favourite one was a guy who asked me for a photo of my ass and when I told him I wasn't gonna send him dirty pictures, he said he was just a bodybuilder and enjoyed seeing others' bodies in a purely aesthetic way then was like '... so about those pictures?' :P

• I used to but now that I'm private I don't. I still get friends that want me to be more even though I can't.

• I'm surprised private profile helps much. they can still message you and it doesn't really hide much... allowing messages only from people you follow is probably the most effective

• oh, you said private profile which is another feature, so I thought it's just that :)

• @Yumix I was wrong lol. I'm not private

• Yeah I do.
    I get people who just want to talk, which I like.
    I get creepy sexual messages to, which I don't tolerate. You get blocked immediately.

• Yeah, usually goes like this:
    Dude: Hi
    Me: Hi
    Dude: How are you
    Me: Good, how about you?
    Dude: Good
    Dude: I like boobs

Then I leave

• Anywhere from 1 - 5 in a day.

• Yes, a lot of perverts and only a couple genuines.

• Only my followers can message me. Random pointless messages are fucking annoying.

• Not so much anymore. Every now and then one will pop up.

• O yea 😑 When I had a split of me as a profile they thinkin that I send nudes or watever 😑 it was just a right leg split not no middle split lmao

• O yea.. N this dude told me he was masterbaiting to my picture 🙄😟

• Of course I ignore a lot of them

• yup.

• So far guys have messaged me. But nothing perverted yet.

• I have only ever gotten one. I get the message G@G haha...

What Guys Said 6

• I am Mr perv. I touch girls asses in public, always use cheesy pick up lines and sending dick pics is a hobby of mine. Like look at me. Look at what I post on this site.

Honestly guys like that are winners. I'm a loser so I can't do that kind of stuff.

• I've never actually thought of just sending a girl a PM out of the blue. Like, what would I say? "Hi"? Seems awkward, somehow..

• No, I don't get too many messages.

• Barely. But I'm currently contacting 2 people.

• I've never sent any pervy things.

• Well personally I'd never do it... but to be honest I don't mind if it happens... since I don't have da best opinion about many chicks here...