Let's play a game: Can you make a first impression of every and as many gaggers as you can?

When you answer the question, just type anything random and Me and anyone else will write what they think of you.

IM SORRY IF I MISSED ANYBODY, I FEEL LIKE IM BEING CRUSHED BY A LARGE CROWD RIGHT NOW!

Most Helpful Guy

• Potato syrian bee honey attic moth balls pigeon sweat fiber optics poop stains titty boner balls cream cheese blue cheese blue balls idiom butt babies twice removed aunt perverted bad ameture porn boobs. I am not your beckin call derka derka seriously I never hear people saying that line in real life why? Only on tv shows and movies is the Illuminati behind it? Why do I need to use moisturizer cream all of a sudden? I never used to have dry skin and its not like I've moved to another place with a different climate. Why does point mutation have to exist in humans? Why won't most people realize and stop underestimating the importance of proteins in humans and how much it really plays in their genetic make up? There is a reason why for sure a long time scientist used to think proteins made our genetic make up and its not like they were totally wrong cause DNA and RNA play hand in hand with proteins. Cause a group of proteins are just enzymes and different enzymes have different chemical reactions in our bodies like pepsin and clotting factors. This has turned more into a rant but I am bored lol. Don't people know that fox and liberal news channels like abc are just trolls in a nut shell and why do people say nut shell so much? Its just an excuse to say the word balls cause everyone is subconsciously attracted to balls which means everyone is probably gay right?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 44

What Girls Said 39