Is anyone else having questions by users they've blocked, or who have blocked them, showing up in their feeds?

I've been getting a lot lately and it's annoying the shit out of me.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• I often find myself stumbling onto questions people I've blocked answered too, but only because they're the "trending ones"

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah but I think it may be because someone that I follow has answered the question. Not 100% sure tho.

What Guys Said 2

• No, it hasn't happened like that.

• hmm no, I don't think I've seen any in the feed.

What Girls Said 3

• If you have checked the box that says "Hide activity of users I blocked" in your settings, then you should not be seeing them posting on your live feed. If you are experiencing this, you can let us know and take a screenshot of it to send us. Screenshots are always helpful so we can see what's going on and figure out the issue. You can send those to help@girlsaskguys. com :)

• Yeah ):

• I wouldn't expect you to have blocked anyone

• lol, what a dumbass

• I still don't know what I am sexuality speaking but meh whatever lol! I guess he liked me and he was crushed. lol

• nope. not seeing them.