How can gag become a better website?

what would you do to make this a better website, what would you fix, add or remove?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would like there to be an option similar to facebook where you can remove stuff from your feed. Like an option that enables you to take a question or take your not interested in and no longer see notifications about it. I see stuff that continuously clogs up my feed that I wish I could just remove.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• It could stop updating things all the time.
    Bring back the down vote button.
    Stop with closing questions and leave them open.
    Go back to the girls and guys opinions being side by side and not one on top of the other.
    Ugh, there are so many things.

• I'd like them to extend the time frame before closing questions and get rid of the private opinions. It feels like they're cutting off some of the community sense with the private comments. I like being able to scroll through and read others' answers to get different perspectives on all types of questions.

• I wish they would get rid of closing questions, it doesn't make any sense to me. And I wish they would bring some of the old things back. I haven't been in a while so I am still new to everything and trying to get used to how they've changed everything.

• They can maybe start listening to us for starters.

• I really want the private opinions removed.

What Guys Said 8

• Good question.

I can think off a couple of things

1. There should be a field to search for member names.

2. Members who have posted their questions should have the option of deleting, editing their questions for at least 30 minutes and then the edit/delete button can disappear.

• Have the ability to downvote shitty questions

• It would be nice if the site gave you the option to change your username 😁

• In the comments, replacing the mention ' Opinion Owner' by the screen name of the person would save a lot of time and thus permit more answers and comments/day. (= traffic for the site)

• I reported the question, not to hurt Asker but to make mods read the suggestions. ;-)

• 0|0
    • the best answer so far short but very true

• We should be encouraging people to form friendships here instead of insisting that this is purely a question and answer site.

Whenever I see that subject people are always like, "why would you want to do that?" This is a community, online or not.

• Undo the latest updates such as closing questions, and the private options. Those ideas are just so stupid, I have no idea what they were thinking. I would also like it if we don't see any questions posted by people we have blocked even if they are anonymous. That way we don't have to encounter the same rotten personalities again and again when we are trying to help people we think deserve it.

• Allowin' us to comment to other people posts anonymously...