If stranded on an island, which GAGer would you choose to be stranded with?

Or you would you rather be stranded by yourself with a volleyball as a friend?
If stranded on an island, which GAGer would you choose to be stranded with?You guys are stuck there for a whole month... trying to survive
So which GAGer would you team up with?

For me: @IronPickle, sole reason bc he is awesome and I feel like we'll be able to tolerate each other for a whole month XD (Although I'll never let you find the map *inside joke*)

also, I would like to be stranded with @hariss (such a sweet guy, we could listen to the shore together XD )

Most Helpful Guy

• I would choose volleyball because I have no luck with girls, Even if I get stranded with a girl due to some circumstances, I would stay miles away from her as chances are 100% she doesn't likes me but I will still bring food for her timely and then stay away again till some help arrives, but I will enjoy the island myself I will get a coconut instead of volleyball to accompany me, I would love to fall a sleep under starry skies as like it's blanket for me and listening to the music of shore water that would be pleasant, but I will be beware of crabs.

• OMG!! I would love to be stranded with you. You seem like someone I would definitely get along. And you never know, we both could see the starry night together ;)

• aww! no words :')

• Thanks for MHO Mel :)

Most Helpful Girl

• BRING IT ONNNN it's gonna be like cast Away but more fun.

1) HomeF**ing skillet biscuit gorgeous and quick witted @Afro-Dite9 I'll always be entertained.
    2) @Victorianne Cuz she friken da BOMB **mind explosions**
    3) @ConsultantIsBack Brah, need i explain
    4) @EmpatheticLady so she can keep us all sane
    5) @redeyemindtricks because she gives smart
    6) @iFarted he's funny
    7) @justbanANNAz Damn girl we all know it's a party when you get involved
    8) @TheBraveLion b/c DUH!! And #3 is gonna be there.. soooo
    9) Joc4Position he just has that chill thing going on
    10) @CHARismatic110 Man she can tell stories round the bondfire
    11) @BeerFarts He's got muscle him and Consultant can chop them woods. ya know. And he can be like the peacemaker
    12) @Stardust I wanna be trapped with ya anywhere
    13) @Apple24 You QUEEEEN and i still have to cook for you
    14) Maxmeister Goddam he is feisty i mean come on. Never a dull moment.

Kay let's go guys ;)

• @archiz Oh. Haha thanks :)

• I'm here for the pancakes

What Guys Said 32

What Girls Said 14

• @Humping_Tornadoes and I are going to relax on the quiet, serene beach together.

• @PiuBelloAmante and @iFarted hopefully their bromance won't evolve to the point of letting me to the side! πŸ˜’

• WIIIIILLLLSSOOOOONNNNNN

• I'd like to be stranded by myself

• PFFFTT YOU'RE SO FULL OF CRAP OMG! :P i will find out who he is!

• im dyinnggg omg i can't stand you and your mysteriousness right now! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©β€οΈ

• @justbanANNAz it's good to mysterious haha 😌

• My boyfriend is an ex-gager. can he count? hahaha

• @WhiteSteve for sure. If we may not make if off the island, at least we are going down together and in the best way we know possible, which is all about shenanigans and having fun. β˜€οΈπŸ πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

• We'll call it "Shenanigans Island"🏝🏐🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹 I'd probably refuse rescue🀘😝

• I pick @oldanddecrepid because I won't starve and he can make wine from plants... That's my kinda island life :-)

• It would be rough, but even the rescuers might want to stay a few nights once we rotisserie the tuna and serve the steamed veggies on the beach :) I just need my knife to carve out some wine glasses too!

• @oldanddecrepid Carved wine glasses? Haha I love it!! Give me a little direction and I'll set up camp and what not... Cheers! :-)

• I pick @DamnCurtis
    We tend to be on the same page, working together might be okay. Plus he can reach the taller fruits.

• @hans222 so he could fly me out

• My baby apple!

• I would choose, @1smooth28 for sure! πŸŒ»πŸ’› he's the best!

• I'd just turn up with myself. I don't like nobody, no way *shrug*.

We need a shrug emoji, I feel like a lame writing out the motion.

• bring me u need a seat

• @altair212 Nah, see the way my attitude is set up... You may feed yourself to the sharks to be put out of your misery, and I'm not trying to be responsible for somebody's suicide.

• @VeryDeepUsername 😊I hope I put that correctly lol

• @SunnyCaligirl me myself and I