Who else wants Tony72722 back?

He was a fun guy. Lol. Many of the mods are just wimps, who can't deal with an honest opinionm

• Yes. He's a fun guy.
  • No. Mods gonna get restless nights.

Most Helpful Guy

• He was a fun guy to be honest, but he could have toned down some of that graphic stuff. But that being said, some people are just too jelly here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, I never had any issues with him, and vice versa. I find his humour to be funny most times but if he does violate the rules then I do have to flag and hide his posts. It's just the way it goes.

What Guys Said 9

• Personally I don't mind him being gone for these reasons (and this is coming from the non mod side of me):
    -- He had issues toning things down. Calling people "faggots" or saying "sloots gon sloot" all the time and being generally offensive... It was a bit much. I wouldn't call many of those an "honest opinionm," I'd call it just an tactless insult. Insults and stuff are one thing, but the lack of fucks he gave made everything way too much lol

-- Even after he came back, he didn't tone it down. I think generally the mods left him alone and didn't particularly care (or at least the ones I know), but then he went back to his old ways.

The problem was that he treated GAG like the bodybuilding forums, and it is not. I tried being open to him at first thinking he was a fun guy, but I had trouble finding what he said was actually funny. I actually find his friend group to be hilarious a lot of the time so I dunno... I think it is because he didn't tone it down that it just seemed excessive.

Chose B. I notice you have a slight disdain for mods as well. Well, if you feel it necessary to call me a wimp for having a dissenting opinion and an "m" next to my name, feel free to do so.

I wouldn't be surprised if he came back under a different name or as a girl though xD. Who knows-- he could actually be you? :O

• "sloots gon sloot" isn't offensive tho

• @OrdinaryGentleman While not offensive enough to do something like flag, I still find it a bit distasteful. I find a plenty of things 'distasteful' on GAG. Doesn't mean I would flag em, but doesn't mean I need to like em either.

@Hollywood-Glam I graciously accept your unofficial double downvote until the new system kicks in (along with anyone else out there who would downvote me but can't yet). Thank you. 😁
      ----
      As per always, everyone else is free to voice their opinions on here. I'll try not to get all heated and ragey at them xD

• Yes, a lot of things depend upon context, ultimately.

• So the douche finally left?

• Im indifferent.

• Lol good times, and yes he's back.

• What happened to him?

• Who is he?

• Something tells me he's back and this time as a girl. . . Amirite?

• Go hang out at the bodybuilder forums there's a hundred guys like him there

What Girls Said 5

• Eh, I wasn't a mod back then... I didn't care for him at all, but I did report him once because I thought he was being disrespectful to a woman by sharing some shots of her giving him head on various occasions... Even if we couldn't clearly tell who she is, people close to her still might recognize her.

• I didn't have a problem with him until he went crazy and accused me of talking shit about him. Then he started doing weird shit like taking screenshots of my picture and making it his profile and cover and calling me names. I didn't even know who he was at first! But in any event, I don't care if he comes back. So long as he stays out my way and I'll stay out of his.

• Who?
    Don't remember this guy. So obviously I had nothing to do with him leaving.

• why where did he go? and what's with mods?

• I have no idea who that is