You are lost in the ocean in a little boat , what 2 GAGers would you want with you? Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Y'all better mention me here because I took a one-day survival course once and if that doesn't make me a survival expert I seriously don't know what will! :P

• Did u take it online?😂

• No it was actually offered by my school so I signed up for it because it would give me CAS hours 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• @ConsultantIsBack because he's powerful enough to sail the boat alone.
    &
    @Jxpxtxr because she took a one-day survival course once and if that doesn't make her a survival expert I seriously don't know what will!

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 9

• @archiz , doesn't weight too much but brings power to row and it will be fun with her of course :P

@MissHope should be obvious... in a tiny boat in the middle of the ocean... can't have enough hope and positivity :)

• I'll have to say Anna and Stacy. As soon as they came to accept the fact that I'd be virtually the last guy on earth, I'd get younger everyday. Let's make it a deserted island rather than a little boat, though.

• It would be between @consultantisback because well why not, and if worst comes to worst I can always eat him, and @xnicholemariex3 because I need a crazy person to keep me sane.

• you want to eat me?
      ya.. not coming on that boat with u dude lol
      *backs away slowly*

• hahaha potatoes.

• @XNicholeMariex3 Hey potatoes are awesome and I don't just mean the potatoheads

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a3d3d0eed7.jpg

• @archiz
    &
    @DivaMonae
    Personal reasons
    😛😂

• Gager #1: My old account #1
    Gager #2: My old account #2

We'll keep staring at each other and keep thinking "How fucked up I was couple of years ago!" and "Whuaaat? I'm going to be fucked up like that in couple of years!!" and "Dude, you've become balder!" my young versions will make fun of me. I will make fun of their bad grades. We'll have fun!

• @justbanANNAZ and @mooky06

Jb because it's fun to annoy her

And kooky and I will combine out knowledge to build a motor out of nothing and get us back to civilzation

• Nicole the Uber mod would he perfect for me

• 3 People on a little boat? No thanks! im going alone

• No one