Who is your favorite editor on G@G?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Taking the relevance, grammar, and organization (how interesting of a read it is and also how well it flows), I'd say @justbanANNAz for sure.
    She comes up with informative posts that can help me out. They are topics that need to be addressed but aren't overly written about. They also carry enough details to get the point across but are condense enough to where they don't drag on. (Perhaps that is because of her being an English major and all lol). There are only a few editors I'll actually read mytakes based solely on the person's name, but J. B. is one of them.

(Note that I actually do read a decent amount of mytakes around GAG. I just happen to be more of a lurker with them so I don't comment on stuff 😅)

Special shoutout to @Stacyzee and @RJGraveyTrain. Their mytakes are well written too!

• @justbanannaz (s) stuff is only the ones I find remotely interesting or I guess original per say at least the mindset anyway, the core message is the same as takes of the same subject but it's delivered in a unique way.

• Tbh, Literally all of them are shit lately. No offence to them personally, But... They're running out of ideas, Its literally like reading the same re-worded shit every single day.

• Actually, I revoke that in some part, Some of them are pretty decent to be fair, Like that guy, I cannot remember his name, Like Pavlov or something along those lines? I don't know, His stuff is aight,

For the most part though the majority are just copy and pasted shit of buzzfeed or telling us the same stuff they have done every day for the past month in a different fashion.

• ugh i wish i could show him this. he likes feedback... someone mention pavlove.

• @stacyzee is the first to come to mind

• @catalie I've known her since day one and she's the sweetest and kindest editor I know. She also has some of the best mytakes :)

• I don't really read mytakes so I don't have a favourite... but the only ones I've read have been from @SweetHomicidalQueen , @justbanANNAz , @WhatTheHellAmy and @kaylaS91 , so I guess those are my favourites

• @Ginnyweasley97 is a great one. She writes about unique stuff and @CHARismatic110 writes a lot of real life stuff too so that's always great. Plus @justbanannaz poems. And takes are good too

• Myself

• @rescuemyheart <3

• No such thing. I don't pay too much attention on myTakes.

• Me... I should've been an Editor...

I have 45 MyTakes in total... and now I'm about to write ma 46th one... more than half of 'em went promoted and 3 of 'em went Featured... but GAG hasn't made me an Editor yet coz I post 'em all anonymously... seems like GAG doesn't like it...

But fuck it it's unfair... I wanna be an Editor too...

What Girls Said 8

• ME! <3

• I haven't been on here for so long I don't even know who's an editor now and who's not haha sad.. but @Ozanne used to be my favourite 'back in the day'.

• For me, its definitely @justbanANNAz.
    her MyTakes are always entertaining and useful!👌

• I've enjoyed Takes from a lot of Editors. It's great to see others perspectives on different things. I'm gonna go ahead and vote for myself.

• I love reading myTakes by @stacyzee so I'm going with her

• I don't have a favorite. But there are a few that I never miss reading their myTakes.

• Ehhh... Don't have one.

• @justbanANNAZ for sure!