Why doesn't Gag approve of my Spanglish?

Hahaha😂😂

My Spanish isn't THAT bad omg come on
Why doesn't Gag approve of my Spanglish?

Updates:
This is the second time my Spanglish had been removed for "grammar" despite being relevant Hahaha I can't stop laughing

3|1
12|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol! I know the rule says that you have to post an English translation of whatever you state in another language, but come on! I picked out the word "espanol" right away from that, lol. You answered the question!

1|1
    0|0
    • Wait that's really a rule? Oh haha ok everything makes sense now

• From the posting guidelines in the FAQ: "Grammar – If your post has so many abbreviations or spelling/grammar mistakes, it will be removed. Also, please remember to post only in English. We do have a Turkish site: KizlarSoruyor. com, a Spanish site: EllasSaben. com. However, Replies in other languages are allowed.
      For example, “i wld luv tht 2 b awsm.” will be removed."

It doesn't specifically say that you need to post an English translation in your answer, but I know that if there's a translation it won't be removed. It used to say that though.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• LMAO hahhahah your Spanish is better than my English.

by the way, what did that mean in English? lol

0|1
    0|0
  • They want you to post in English to put it simply. xD That is in the FAQ. Technically, this post could be removed, too. Haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • HAHAH the asker probably didn't know how to use Google Translate. Or probs couldn't take a joke -.- **huffs** post Spanglish on mine though next time kay.
    :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I noticed gag can be very obnoxious in terms of what questions should be posted. it's like they're anti-language or I don't know another word for people that don't like foreign languages lol 😂😂.

0|1
    0|0
  • God the asker is an idiot. In my book you get an A for effort. :P :D

0|1
    0|0
  • hahaha!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol! That's funny

0|1
    0|0
  • thats crazy

0|1
    0|0
  • Yo no hablo espaniol

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe they hate Spanish?

0|1
    0|0
  • Because its in another language which isn't allowed...

0|1
    0|0
    • Ok Donald trump
      Omg it's 2016

• "Grammar – If your post has so many abbreviations or spelling/grammar mistakes, it will be removed. Also, please remember to post only in English. We do have a Turkish site: KizlarSoruyor. com, a Spanish site: EllasSaben. com. However, Replies in other languages are allowed.
      For example, “i wld luv tht 2 b awsm.” will be removed. "

• Haha oh my bad lol

What Guys Said 11

• I mean it is one thing if it was removed for a random question, but it was for a question relating to languages and it wasn't something super complex either.

I wouldn't flag it personally-- it made sense to me... even if the rules state one is supposed to answer in "English only."

0|1
    0|0
  • seems like you already know now lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • It probably happened because your answer wasn't in English. I remember once when I answered a question in Portuguese for a Brazilian girl and it got removed because it wasn't in English.

0|1
    0|0
  • GAG is getting more ridiculous every day xD

0|1
    0|0
  • because it's too good, they're probably deleting the evidence so they can claim ownership of your language.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yet I see some Turkish opinions never removed 😏

2|1
    0|0
  • Does Donald Trump owns this site. We all know how he feels about Mexicans. In all seriousness, G@G need to fix some things. This is one example. There are other languages besides English.

0|1
    0|0
  • GaG 不好
    Come at me!

1|1
    0|0
  • Joder...

Style points if she taught you that one lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Who the fuck is running all this? Geez...

0|1
    0|0
  • LOOOOOOL

0|1
    0|0