Why doesn't Gag approve of my Spanglish?

Hahaha😂😂

My Spanish isn't THAT bad omg come on

This is the second time my Spanglish had been removed for "grammar" despite being relevant Hahaha I can't stop laughing

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol! I know the rule says that you have to post an English translation of whatever you state in another language, but come on! I picked out the word "espanol" right away from that, lol. You answered the question!

• Wait that's really a rule? Oh haha ok everything makes sense now

• From the posting guidelines in the FAQ: "Grammar – If your post has so many abbreviations or spelling/grammar mistakes, it will be removed. Also, please remember to post only in English. We do have a Turkish site: KizlarSoruyor. com, a Spanish site: EllasSaben. com. However, Replies in other languages are allowed.
      For example, “i wld luv tht 2 b awsm.” will be removed."

It doesn't specifically say that you need to post an English translation in your answer, but I know that if there's a translation it won't be removed. It used to say that though.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• LMAO hahhahah your Spanish is better than my English.

by the way, what did that mean in English? lol

• They want you to post in English to put it simply. xD That is in the FAQ. Technically, this post could be removed, too. Haha.

• HAHAH the asker probably didn't know how to use Google Translate. Or probs couldn't take a joke -.- **huffs** post Spanglish on mine though next time kay.
    :P

• I noticed gag can be very obnoxious in terms of what questions should be posted. it's like they're anti-language or I don't know another word for people that don't like foreign languages lol 😂😂.

• God the asker is an idiot. In my book you get an A for effort. :P :D

• hahaha!!

• Lol! That's funny

• thats crazy

• Yo no hablo espaniol

• Maybe they hate Spanish?

• Because its in another language which isn't allowed...

• Ok Donald trump
      Omg it's 2016

• "Grammar – If your post has so many abbreviations or spelling/grammar mistakes, it will be removed. Also, please remember to post only in English. We do have a Turkish site: KizlarSoruyor. com, a Spanish site: EllasSaben. com. However, Replies in other languages are allowed.
      For example, “i wld luv tht 2 b awsm.” will be removed. "

• Haha oh my bad lol

What Guys Said 11

• I mean it is one thing if it was removed for a random question, but it was for a question relating to languages and it wasn't something super complex either.

I wouldn't flag it personally-- it made sense to me... even if the rules state one is supposed to answer in "English only."

• seems like you already know now lol.

• It probably happened because your answer wasn't in English. I remember once when I answered a question in Portuguese for a Brazilian girl and it got removed because it wasn't in English.

• GAG is getting more ridiculous every day xD

• because it's too good, they're probably deleting the evidence so they can claim ownership of your language.

• Yet I see some Turkish opinions never removed 😏

• Does Donald Trump owns this site. We all know how he feels about Mexicans. In all seriousness, G@G need to fix some things. This is one example. There are other languages besides English.

• GaG 不好
    Come at me!

• Joder...

Style points if she taught you that one lol

• Who the fuck is running all this? Geez...

• LOOOOOOL