Would y'all like it if I wrote mytakes about each game I've played?

I just had a random thought about maybe writing takes over every single video game I have played. Talking about the game mechanics, storyline, how much fun it is, if it's worth a try, etc.

Though not sure how many people would care to see that kind of thing.

• Finally! You thought of doing that! :P
  • Would be interesting to read
  • I wouldn't care
  • Wouldn't read since I hate video games.
I'm working on the first mytake over a game I'm playing right now. It's called etrian odyssey untold:The millennium girl.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be interesting but maybe you could group them together by themes or something? Speaking for myself, I'd rather have one substantial item than a collection of sporadic items. If that makes sense.

• That would be really tricky since these are all the games I have ever played and enjoyed. Though I won't write about any online games I've played.

-The legend of zelda Ocarina of time/master quest, majora's mask, twilight princess, spirit tracks, skyward sword.
      -minecraft
      -The Elder Scrolls Oblivion/Skyrim
      -shin megami tensei persona 3&4
      -Arc Rise Fantasia
      -Final Fantasy 10,12, ta2
      -Metroid trilogy
      -Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
      -Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
      -luminous arc
      -Avalon code
      -Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Justice For All, Trials and Tribulations, Dual Destinies
      -Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
      -Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
      -Gyakuten Kenji 2
      -Super smash bros brawl
      -kirby's return to dream land
      -tales of symphonia dawn of the new world
      -sly 2: band of thieves
      -Jak 2
      -Fire Emblem Awakening
      -Pokemon Y
      -Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
      -Pokemon Omega Ruby
      -etrian odyssey untold millennium girl

• Not really there is actually a lot to talk about game play. Along with about each character personality, the classes, abilities, etc.

• Well I mean, definitely go for it, of course. But I think its one of those things that I won't really know what you're thinking of til you do it lol.

What Guys Said 18

• That sounds like a great idea, very interesting, I think you should do it :D

• That woulb be interesting to read actually. I like games.

• I mainly play sports games but occasionally, I'd venture off course and play Tomb Raider or Until Dawn.

If you write about those games then I'll definitely check it out.

• I might look at 1-2 but overall I wouldn't be too much interested, but I don't read many mytakes in general. but you should have fun writing them, if that's what you wanna do go for it

• Sounds fun. :)
    You might want to warn viewers of spoilers if you feel the take would have one, though.

• Say, I just looked at your profile...
      "Belief or disbelief rests with you. To die without leaving a corpse, that is the way of us"
      That's a quote from Majora's Mask, right? The Way of the Garo?

• Yes it is. Though it wouldn't let me add the garo part. Since apparently that was too long to put.

• Woot! I am a HUGE Zelda nerd! 😉👍 rofl

• Like a review of the game? I might read depending on the game.

• Great I will definitely read themm

• I don't care about takes

• Go for it!

I'm thinking about doing a top ten myself. my favorite games

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Would be interesting to read I guess. It just depends on the scope of games you are going to review. That's the only thing that worries me...

• absolutely great idea :D

• unless it's about counterstrike or magic the gathering. nope

• Yeah that would be very interesting to read , go for it!

• Don't bother because there's plenty of gamer girls on YouTube who do the same. And I doubt you look like Tara Babcock or Morgan Webb.

• I don't care if I don't look like those 2 chicks. Nor do I care what those other girls who play games do.

• There's already a ton of expert walkthroughs for literally every video game ever made. I've never needed a walkthrough because it takes away the fun of a game.
      Again, I like watching Tara's big boobs.

• Again this is mainly for myself since I've never wrote about one. Plus I'm not that great at writing so this is making me wanting to try harder to write it the best I can.

• Do it

Lets is gloriousness drown out the constant takes about feminism, mgtow, nice guys and whatever carp that keeps flossing this place

• No idea why auto correct changes flooding to flossing...

• Ah kk. My bad it's 1am so my brain isn't thinking clearly. :D

• Lol all good :p

But for reals do it.

I twas a bit of a gamer but graduating college and real life took over lol, so id be interested in what you were writing lol

• Yeah then that way if you wrote one about one I didn't like I could comment on it and be a dick lol.

• (Most) every guy likes video games. Some guys like gamer chicks, others don't really care. Personally, I don't mix girls and games, but I'm also pretty competitive.

• Do it although I'm afraid it won't get Featured... yet there's a good chance to be promoted...

But to be honest I'd not read it personally... since I don't give a shit wot others play...

Anyway I'd suggest ya to take a hiatus from games since summer's approachin'...

What Girls Said 3

• It'd be pretty interesting for me, yeah :)

• I'd actually read that.

• Yes since you're girl gamer people would care
    emphasis on girl