How do you feel about this site?

So, I haven't been on GAG in like a year and I was wondering, how do you guys feel about this site? Have there been any significant changes? Anything that can be improved?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, you missed out on how questions autoclose after 2 days of inactivity. And after picking mho. It's significant and it is also significantly annoying.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like this site but they have changed a lot of things since I haven't been on here in a while. Such as closing questions which is still sort of new to me. I wish they would stop trying to change everything.

What Guys Said 13

• It's fine and yes since I joined I had seen a few changes here, a few updates. I am not really bothered about that, I just go around posting my opinions, comments.

• Gives me entertainment from answering opinions.
    I've learned a lot about my opinions on certain things, since people tend to ask very similar questions 85% of the time.

• this website is shit.

• people hate and think you're cocky when you're confident or honest. when you're sad and miserable people like you.

this tells me most aren't very happy with themselves.

just killin time. nothin more.

• Some questions should be banned.

• I feel embarrassed to be on this site

• its alright

• There have been changes. What makes you come back after an year though?

• site is good but you can get here more @Unknowngirl (s)

• The severe question restriction has made me want to stop using the site.

• For 10s standards it's good... NOTICE... for 10s standards I said...

• Appearance has improved.
    Closing questions is not good.
    Removal of downvotes is good.
    Mobile site experience is horrible.
    Overall changes are good.
    Dominated by some popular users. Which I don't mind but sometimes it gets annoying. Like there are posts about "XYZ left", "XYZ's b'day" etc.

• It has gotten a lot worse. Most of the more interesting people on here are gone, and there have been horrible updates such as closing questions. Many of these changes results in people leaving right afterwards. I have been thinking about leaving this site myself.

• I kinda agree with you. I liked the old site from a few years ago better and I miss a lot of the old users.

What Girls Said 9

• I like the site changes better
    The only thing I do not like is the removal of the dislike button, other than that everything else is fine

• yup i started begin more myself n got a whole lot of confidence... I am spilling apple juice! lol

• There have been plenty of changes in the year that you have been off of G@G. However, I still like the site and use it to pass time when need be.

• Basically everything has changed lol. They need to stop closing questions.

• i hate it because it wastes my time but i love it since it combines my 3 favorite things: 1. Asking weird questions 2. giving my unsolicited opinion and 3. reading other people's opinions

• Its okay i guess. Way to kill time for me. I remember the old site design though and i still prefer it.

• A good way to kill time.

• Haven't been back for months so no idea but they defo changed lots of stuffs here.

• I like this site I'm a newbie