Gagers don't have lives?

seems like its almost nothing but socially awkward or damaged virgins.

• my life is gag
  • i have a life
  • i don't have a life
  • i kinda have a life
you know what would be funny. if the girls underestimated how much of a life they had but actually had lives and the guys overestimated how much of a life they had but don't have a life.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I work, go to school, see my boyfriend, and hang out with friends as well as get on this site. So I suppose I have a life.

• I HAVE NO LIFE! NOPE I SIT BEHIND A COMPUTER! I NEVER SEE THE OUTSIDE! I COULD LIVE ON SODA POP AND MY COMPUTER FOREVER! lol

• I sorta have a life. I hang with friends and my boyfriend just not 24/7, and I do a lot of other stuff besides GAG but it doesn't seem like it since I post so much on here, usually later at night when everythings done

• I do have a life. A quite active one I might add. I'm only on GaG when I have the kids, it kills time at night when they are sleeping and I'm at home. Weekends I'm always out with friends doing things , I also go to school and the gym so I don't have a lot of spare time and when I do, I'm with friends.

• Damaged virgin checking in

• Nope i got a life. I have school, work, friends/family, sports i got to do. And MMA After all that i will log in.
    :P

• I supposed I have a life (when I was using my old account), but not so sure now since I decided to come back 😂

• my life is NOT gag.

I still have no life. :'(

• I have no life because of law school, not the internet.

• I mean, I kinda have a life, I think. :P I work full-time, see friends and family, and do things outside of G@G in general. I still like this site to pass the time, though.

• I am rarely on gag which is why I'm still at level 6

• I reckon I'm a damaged individual without anything that resembles a life in its slightest.

• My life is good. Gaga is fun to interact with others. but then gagers start bitching and whining all the time and I go "welp fuck this shit. Back to the real deal."

What Guys Said 17

• I'm working on my life. It's still not all GAG or totally nothing. I got a life, it just needs a few more buildings.

• i am here to disprove that,
    but ya def lots of those

• What is... life?

• I think it's fair to say I have a life, I'm almost a quarter away from being Guru and I've been on here for almost 3 years. I've seen people achieve that in less than 6 months.

• Yup I have a life and I go out and enjoy it everyday and when that day is over I like to put up my feet and log on here and give advice and chat with people.

• No, it's not like that. Everyone has different issues, it doesn't mean they don't have a life!

• We use this site like Twitter to tell you about our lives and what's going on.

• I go on here when im bored or usually when im lying in my bed on my phone before going to sleep so its not really that i have no life. Im sure its the same for most others, i doubt people are on this site 24/7

• What is life?
    Baby don't hurt me
    Don't hurt me
    No more..

• li... what?

• So out of the two you so generously characterized as...

Which one are you?

• Yeah I have a life

• Unfortunately I do now. This takes up a little free time.

• im a dyslexic and a introvert, so basically my life sucks a lot.

• GaG is my life!

• There's no other reason for me being in GAG... except from bashin' others... OK sometimes I might give a compliment to some good-lookin' chick since she deserves it... but most of time I'm here to throw ma shit to others... PUN intended if yer catchin' ma drift... hehe...

• What does this say about the people who choose to make fun of people who don't have a life? they must really not have a life then