Gagers don't have lives?

seems like its almost nothing but socially awkward or damaged virgins.

• my life is gag
    8% (3)16% (4)11% (7)Vote
  • i have a life
    45% (17)56% (14)49% (31)Vote
  • i don't have a life
    16% (6)16% (4)16% (10)Vote
  • i kinda have a life
    31% (12)12% (3)24% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
you know what would be funny. if the girls underestimated how much of a life they had but actually had lives and the guys overestimated how much of a life they had but don't have a life.

0|0
14|18

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I work, go to school, see my boyfriend, and hang out with friends as well as get on this site. So I suppose I have a life.

2|2
    0|0
  • I HAVE NO LIFE! NOPE I SIT BEHIND A COMPUTER! I NEVER SEE THE OUTSIDE! I COULD LIVE ON SODA POP AND MY COMPUTER FOREVER! lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I sorta have a life. I hang with friends and my boyfriend just not 24/7, and I do a lot of other stuff besides GAG but it doesn't seem like it since I post so much on here, usually later at night when everythings done

0|1
    0|0
  • I do have a life. A quite active one I might add. I'm only on GaG when I have the kids, it kills time at night when they are sleeping and I'm at home. Weekends I'm always out with friends doing things , I also go to school and the gym so I don't have a lot of spare time and when I do, I'm with friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • Damaged virgin checking in

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope i got a life. I have school, work, friends/family, sports i got to do. And MMA After all that i will log in.
    :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I supposed I have a life (when I was using my old account), but not so sure now since I decided to come back 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • my life is NOT gag.

I still have no life. :'(

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no life because of law school, not the internet.

1|2
    0|0
  • I mean, I kinda have a life, I think. :P I work full-time, see friends and family, and do things outside of G@G in general. I still like this site to pass the time, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am rarely on gag which is why I'm still at level 6

0|1
    0|0
  • I reckon I'm a damaged individual without anything that resembles a life in its slightest.

0|1
    0|0
  • My life is good. Gaga is fun to interact with others. but then gagers start bitching and whining all the time and I go "welp fuck this shit. Back to the real deal."

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I'm working on my life. It's still not all GAG or totally nothing. I got a life, it just needs a few more buildings.

0|1
    0|0
  • i am here to disprove that,
    but ya def lots of those

1|1
    0|0
  • What is... life?

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it's fair to say I have a life, I'm almost a quarter away from being Guru and I've been on here for almost 3 years. I've seen people achieve that in less than 6 months.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup I have a life and I go out and enjoy it everyday and when that day is over I like to put up my feet and log on here and give advice and chat with people.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not like that. Everyone has different issues, it doesn't mean they don't have a life!

0|0
    0|0
  • We use this site like Twitter to tell you about our lives and what's going on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I go on here when im bored or usually when im lying in my bed on my phone before going to sleep so its not really that i have no life. Im sure its the same for most others, i doubt people are on this site 24/7

0|0
    0|0
  • What is life?
    Baby don't hurt me
    Don't hurt me
    No more..

0|0
    0|0
  • li... what?

0|0
    0|0
  • So out of the two you so generously characterized as...

Which one are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have a life

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately I do now. This takes up a little free time.

0|0
    0|0
  • im a dyslexic and a introvert, so basically my life sucks a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • GaG is my life!

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no other reason for me being in GAG... except from bashin' others... OK sometimes I might give a compliment to some good-lookin' chick since she deserves it... but most of time I'm here to throw ma shit to others... PUN intended if yer catchin' ma drift... hehe...

0|0
    0|0
  • What does this say about the people who choose to make fun of people who don't have a life? they must really not have a life then

0|0
    0|0