Is anyone else on GAG that really hates the changes that being made to gag questions being closed after only a week and the god awful Notifications?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can control the notifications in the "Settings" option (hover over your user name and Settings is in the drop down.)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you look through many of the opinions and questions listed, yes, many of us are not fans of the recent updates. As someone already listed, you can tweak your notifications. Under your profile page, go to the "Settings" tab. There, you will find a section where you can check or uncheck what things you want to receive notifications for.

What Guys Said 3

• This has been discussed multiple times already.

• Yeah I don't like it. It cost the site less money to regulate I guess though.

• I hate it too.

What Girls Said 2

• Considerably new here since I just came back XD and the changes are huge, but so far I guess I'm used to it lol

• I haven't been on here in a while but I don't like questions being closed but I'm trying to get used to it, they've changed everything on here.