Why are questions, that were removed, still in the feed?

Like this 'popular' question about fuckboys. It's been in my feed for a while now, yet it has been apparetnly removed.

Most Helpful Girl

• because you open gag and shit, then they have all the questions, and then the mods see them, and then they realize they should delete them so they delete them, but they're already on the feed but they never disappear suddenly.

that's the problem lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Because... stupid moderators. Period. (Some. Not all)
    When I was browsing featured feed, I saw this question
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1949790-is-fuckboy-a-knee-jerk-reaction-from-women-being-rejected
    It was "featured" (which means admins already reviewed it) but still some moderator removed it for unknown reason.
    I managed to bookmark it and now, I checked it and it's reinstated.
    Admins should lock "featured" content because it would be waste of someone's xper then and it makes no sense as it has already been reviewed by the staff. (And yes, admins can lock questions so that no mod could hide it).
    A question of mine was hid by some mod under "grammar" despite being grammatically correct and it had details too. It was also reinstated.
    I think this is happening because of too quick promotions of mods nowadays. They're inexperienced.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 5

• Probably has to do with the caching of the live feed.

• lol no idea, blame the whole "closed question" bs in the first place :)

• The question hangs around where it's not wanted and bugs people, Like an actual fuck-boy.

• Because bugs.

• I dont know. haven't observed it yet. Maybe another G@g shit...