Which gender do you think gets more hate on GAG?

• Men
  • Women

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually think men do, because there's a lot of males on here that post things that don't seem genuine and just want to fulfill their fantasies of fantasy fiction.. target sometimes younger people that don't know better, but also because there's heaps of dick questions to that people are so tired of seeing, I mean it's not that hard to google it within the gag community and see past answers. Girls yes have posted things in relation however I don't feel like guys are as annoyed.

Most Helpful Guy

• In terms of questions, it's women
    In terms of answers, it's men

most women get labelled as manipulative bitches who treat men like crap due to the minority

most men get labelled as the "virgin who can't get laid" if they complain about women actually treating men like crap

What Girls Said 2

• I think women do due to the vast amount of misogynists on this site.
    Although this might have changed because I haven't been on here in a while but then I can only imagine it became even worse..

• It's disturbing either way. But I feel not just here, online in general (other social media with the exception of notorious Tumblr, online video gaming, etc) is not welcoming to women. On here, it's a bit more tame though. Though there are plenty of women hating users here, and a few man hating users.

What Guys Said 6

• Men do. There are a lot of women on here that are butthurt sexist misandrists and get butthurt when a man has done nothing or said nothing wrong.

• Also women post a lot of opinions that are nothing but rubbish.

• Very hard to say!

• Women for sure. They got massive hate here...

• I hate myself.

• Hate? what for their opinion?

• Girls are worshipped on here

And no offense most of them aren't even good looking.
    That's why they don't have profile pictures
    The ones who are cute are stuck up with a huge ego