Why is that when I try to ask a question in title box if its just a little less than 150 characters it says title of your question is too long?

It says on here your title in your question can be at least 150 characters and mine was 147 and it said tittle is too long wtf. It never did that before.

Most Helpful Girl

• We have identified the bug for this and we will start working on it to fix it. :)

• It is everywhere. Opinions, opinion comments (replies), about me... just everywhere.

Most Helpful Guy

• the system isn't so good.

in my PM box, every time i don't max out the limit, but I'm close, like maybe within 15 characters, and it tells me to fuck off. fuck you

What Girls Said 2

• yeah it does that sometimes when I leave a response too. If my response is 1-2 characters under the maximum, I can't post it. Even when I remove a few words getting it 10+ characters under the limit, still doesn't permit the post.

Once you've changed your character count to 20 or so under the limit, just refresh the page and it should let you post it without issue.

• it's like those little weiner dogs that snap at you

What Guys Said 0