Would you consider working for gag a dream job?

Especially those users who seem to always be on here lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• from what i've been told by people who've actually worked for gag, its not even close to being a dream job

• P. S. im referring to karyn here. she didn't seem to like the job while she was here. I don't really know how things have changed since her departure since the admins are all very hush hush

• @TadCurious she's in a better place, hopefully :)

• thanks for mho!

Most Helpful Girl

• lol no! i would never work for this site. i want my job to be meaningful and give back to my country.

What Guys Said 19

• On the whole I think I would find it a nightmare job rather than a dream job - There always seems to be so much drama going on in the background - In a previous account I resigned as a moderator for a number of reasons (1) There was an element of them and us among some users on both sides (2) I did not agree with the sites policies on certain things a 100% (3) There was a quota system and as my usage style changed, I moved away from the live feed and there was less stuff to report so at times you may be scrambling to reach quota (4) I felt the constructive/positive elements (as I saw them ) such as welcoming newbies, giving advice or giving contact details could be just as easily done as an ordinary user (5) I had a thing about the stickers, GURU/MASTER or (M)/(S)/(U)/(A) - Some of us just like to keep a low profile.

• i wouldn't mind the paychecks for my time spent on here, make me a damn admin already lol. but no, not a dream job.

• Well, I might consider but I need to know how much money will I be making on GAG. It depends me as to how much GAG is willing to offer me to work for them.

• http://makeameme.org/media/created/Hmmmmmm-Nah.jpg

A dream job would be getting paid tons of money and barely do shit.

• Yes! The kind that awakens me at 2AM sweating and trembling, and fumbling to get my gun in my mouth!

• 0|0
  • Oh god no, this website is just something I use when bored I'd kill myself If I had to use it for a job plus I want to be a software engineer anyway.

• isn't software engineer working with computers?

• Yes of course but not on websites with administration etc that the GAG staff would do software engineering is developing software so that computers can perform various applications or run better.

• In a word: no.

• i cannt write very well so i have no idea why the would give me a job doing it.. there are of people on here that are more qualified than i am.

• I would love to work here so I can give advice to people and help them out.

• nope.

they couldnt pay me enough. id wantch 5 figures per month after taxes if i did this fulltime

• What would that job entail?

How much money?

And do I have to move?

• No. Probably shouldn't say more.

• not a dream job but I would be able to fix all the shit going on on this site...

• Haha so much shade. No I wouldn't.

• Not really...

• How much money they pay?

• nah they pissed me off enough

• Lol, no...

What Girls Said 11