Can we please stop rating the females on here so damn high?

I've been noticing a lot of peopel especially men rating women and girls on here
7's 8's 9's and sometimes 10's even if they know the girl is not that high. Why?
Are we some guys afraid to tell a girl or women she's not that good looking?
The women on here don't seem to hide the fact that some of us men are ugly
so why do guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Bro don't be jealous. Just because you hate yourself doesn't mean everyone else does.

• Here we fucking go with I'm bitter crap. I should known this crap would happen.
      God forbid I ask a question.

• Just because someone asks a question about ones looks or others
      doesn't mean they need help.

• Then why would they ask?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• i noticed that too, i felt like commenting on people's unrealistic opinions like
    i.ytimg.com/vi/09ruJMCAl2o/maxresdefault.jpg

• but most of the time, the girls here are either extremely good looking or somewhere above average. gag girls are hot :P

• So you like looking like a circus clown?

• better than a circus clown but basically :D

• beauty is completely subjective.. one's 7 might be a 10 to the other.. and vice versa.. but that's is as far as the difference goes.. I personally am very honest about my opinions.. I don't give a number.. for me people are average.. great and then super hot... this is the internet.. and I don't see a point in lying to other when they come here to get honest true answers.. otherwise they'd be okay with what they hear in real life..

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Chill son! Not every chick wants to rip your clothes off upon eye ball fucking you and vice versa as well. Beauty is subjective and you're old enough to comprehend that. I have a question for you... How can a grown ass man hate off of another man's rating of a woman he deem's attractive? even if it's an honest opinion or not?

• RATE ME! RATE ME! I am perfectly round I know!

• Then be honest with your opinion on their looks. Why care about what other guts think about dome woman on the Internet?

• Well lets be honest, looks are very important to men and women. Guys are visual and women know this.. so if you tell a girl she's an 8 when she's a 5, it'll crush her. Not saying it's right to lie to a girl but that's probably why guys rate so high. They just wanna spare hurt feelings.

• So what who fucking cares if the guy hurts her feelings. If I think a girl is a 5
      I'll tell her women don't seem to rate guys that high.

• It is feminism that is responsible for this, women judging looks in men is relatively new. When i was in school and college it never happened, now it is all the time especially amongst young women.

• I don't rate people and you started the name calling. You're the most immature one here. You're a 30 year old man who's upset that guys rate girls high. Who cares?

• rate me bahahha
    look I ve been here long enough and I see what you re saying.
    I just don t like hurting people here unless they ask for it then I can be mean.
    so I don t really give numbers and I never say someone is ugly.
    I just pinpoint the things he can work on to improve.
    telling him he is ugly will only crush the little self esteem he already has.

• I remember overhearing a conversation between blokes. They were saying that as long as she has a decent face, a decent body and a great set of knockers, a girl can be at least a seven. But maybe Australians have low standards.

• Women are just way prettier than men sorry. Also, i'm oretyy sure most people on here are honest. Or ' at least i am.

• Well I never called or heard someone call a guy pretty

• Or should i say more "attractive " "sexier" . It's way easier to find girls attractive. Most guys are average to ugly looking. It's hard to find a guy that is hot. Although, i must admit i've seen some hot looking dudes on here.

• You mean the douche bags?

• I agree and kind of don't. I think some people that actually think the person is ugly just don't comment, like me, so you only see the people that think they're good looking.

• I leave comments but very rarely will I rate someone

• I got rated ugly on here... Some people do get bad rates actually... Lol

• How does this affect you, though? I don't understand.

• It doesn't really affect me but just because someone's female shouldn't mean they
      should get high ratings even when their not. Most guys who most think are good looking
      low ratings.

• The "high ratings" (high for who, btw? It's a matter of opinions) don't hurt us ladies who already get pressured by society to be physically attractive. Similarly, guys who get low ratings aren't going to die because of it. Get over it.

• cause they wanna be gentlemen and not hurt the girls feelings

• But don't you women want to be treated the same? Isn't that what feminist are
      fighting for equal rights no special treatment?

• most people do comment on the guys picture good things

• Only the good looking guys get told good things, ugly guys like me get
      pity ratings.

• I've yet to see an actual ugly woman on here. Most are beautiful women who post half naked photos and go on about how ugly they are. It's usually a thin girl calling herself fat and then showing off her body in a certain pose. I just ignore these posts. I'm not going to boost their ego.

The only reason it bothers me is because people won't take someone who is truly ugly seriously.

• Maybe guys were horny preverted trynna get the girls attention and flirt even tho there were 'bad'

• Cause the guys are probably hoping for attention from them... I don't know

What Guys Said 23

• Well I got a way around that, When I see a girl that don't look good I just don't comment, if they're under age I like to give them pedo bear sticker. Also I did see a legit 1-2/10 this one time. Just' saying

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

deformed would probably be the right word to use

• I agree. We already have a massive problem with women acting entitled in society. There are too many butthurt misandrist females both in real life and on GAG. Men put too much importance on women. A lot of men need to stand up for themselves. You can thank feminism for this and most problems in the world.

• ya, all they have to do is say "i'm insecure about how i feel, please help" and they come running into the rescue to protect their feelings lol

• How much rating a person gives to the other is a personal choice, if they want to rate a female high then they will do that.

• I don't spare feelings when I rate and I'm honest about it. This is the internet. I don't give a fuck

If I feel a girl is a 5, I'll say it. If I feel a girl is a 10, I'll say it
    Beauty is subjective. What you find a low number may be a high number to someone else

• This is your opinion which you're entitled to. Thanks for sharing. I disagree, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm always honest when I rate.

• I agree but even if the girl is a 2 they still get 6's and maybe a 7? If a guy is ugly'women
      rate him as such.

• I haven't seen any 2's on here. I don't think it's a case of men overeating girls but it's the girls underating the guys. I've noticed the females here rate either "hot"... "Your fine" (without any compliments or positive feedback/constructive criticism) or simple and cruel "no your ugly".

• @Jessicarandall Belive me i'm a 2 probably a 1 or 0. Women are very shallow when it comes
      to looks they won't look at a guy unless he's a 8

• Yeah, completely agree, its about time guys get the recognition they deserve, now please rate this ass
    ct.weirdnutdaily.com/.../...8d3a7ceb9f982f9b3f.jpg
    Lol.

• Because regardless of what women say they always come back to us for that emotional security they lack and its our job to provide it even if we lie sometimes... with that being said i rarely lie on her if she's fat iam gonna tell her if she's not attractive iam gonna tell her , i was fat and unattractive once and i wanted to be told so i can change for the better, i've been told that i should lose weight and i did and iam quite happy with the results.

• There are horrible-looking girls on here sometimes and I'm just saying if any of you ask how you look, don't expect me to be NICE about it just because.

• Why? It's how I see them. Most ladies on GAG are just fine!

• Bit of white knight jousting going on probably.

• because in this forum giving your honest opinion and rating a girl low will get your opinion removed for being "offensive".

• being a male you can't stop so get your gender change lol

31.media.tumblr.com/.../...sw1y3F1rw9sb9o1_500.gif

• Why are y'all rating females when beauty is subjective to the individual?

• Here you can easily say a guy is ugly but if you say it to a girl. You will be attacked and your opinion will be removed as offensive.

• I dunno. You could try balancing it out like this:
    all women -1
    all men +1

• I don't do that but I am not not going to do it just because others do it or to be a dick.

• I rated your mum a 2. So I guess its fine.

• Listen, do you think you're gonna make any friends of the opposite gender by calling them ugly? Sounds bitter to me

• EVERYONE IS A 10!!! SOMETIMES SOME OF US JUST DOESN'T SEE IT!

• You sound like a douchebag if I've ever heard one.

• Personally I always tell her she's ugly if I find her ugly... unfortunately I get deleted sometimes...

• Yeah that is women, they have yet to realize it is totally unacceptable for them to insult mens looks, us men don't do it to women but women claim that we do.

• Yup god forbid us guys tell a women she's not attractive or WW3 would break out.

• Yet women do it all the time and if we complain about them insulting our looks they mock or ridicule.