Do you ever regret you deactivate your gag account?

Now when you are back most if not all of the people you know wouldn't know who you are, and it's like you are starting from the beginning again. Plus your level would be back to level1. Ever regret the choice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Deactivating my first account was the best thing I ever did on GaG - I was so fed up with being a master.

Most Helpful Girl

• nah not at all

What Guys Said 8

• Never deactivated exactly because of that, having high XPER makes the system favor your opinions every now and then. Also, no ads on phone. It's great.

• I've never done it and I'll only do it with a very good reason, so should it happen I won't regret it because I know it was the right decision. XP doesn't mean anything and the people who liked you will quickly find out that you are back, so it's not that bad

• I never have and I never will

• Nah not at all. No one knew me anyway. I might have crossed 10,000 Xper but I don't care about it. I had problems posting links at first, that's all.

• I'm thinking about deactivating my account because not many people know me anyway and I'm dying to get a different username. However, I've come too far and I'm so close to Level 7 so I don't think I'll do it 😋

• It wouldn't hit that hard. Most people would know you by your face anyways. Xper means nothing just free stuff.

• Noperz.. I hated those stupid badges of guru. ''Guru'' just for having shit loads of xper points.

• No regrets

What Girls Said 5