Should I be worried that I kind of prefer my profile being pink now O_O?

I actually really like it. I'm convincing myself that it's just because it makes a change. o.ó

I've tried to think of a serious question to ask down here to avoid making this question solely a joke about my insecurities but I've got nothing so... yeah...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's okay! I like the pink as well! I legit want it to stay pink! Nothing to worry or feel insecure about! I say enjoy it! :)

What Girls Said 11

• I'm blue and I've turned into a WWE Wrestler hahaa

I feel like i have entered into the Twilight Zone hahah

www.twhstheater.com/.../2620051_orig.jpg

• You must have a thing for WWE wrestlers. :P

I know one of the male wrestlers uses a blonde wig so maybe he's always felt lke we did yesterday. :P

• AHahahahah I have finally escaped out of the Twilight Zone. I am now victorianne again hahah

• i love mine blue myself haha :D

• Oh god, I thought I had a problem with the site on my mobile thats why all girls are blue now, and guys are pink 😆
    well, I dont mind having the blue color, I like it as well 😄

• aww! I wish I was a macho man! bwhahaha! King apple!

• No need to worry 😁 It's only for a while
    I like the blue on mine 💙

• Did you mean to post a blue heart or where you trying to post a pink one? :P

• I don't care if it's pink or blue
    I'm just get confused on the fact that under the heading GIRLS OPINIONS there are guys opinions and vice versa

• That is confusing. There's an anon question I have avoided answering because I don't know what gender they are.

I've always wondered what it''s like being a girl here. Pink everywhere! 0.0

• Well... lol

• Babe you have the hottest tache for a chick
    🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Thank you. I do pride myself on having the thick, full moustache of a 1960's Greek porn star.

• Not that I've ever seen one...

• I like the blue better, you shouldn't worry. 😛

• No. Blue isn't just for his and pink isn't just for girls.

• I know. I was mostly joking. Though I am surprised by how much I like it pink. lol

• I guess so haha its cool, I like blue

• Pink is just a color

What Guys Said 3

• It's nice to see a change. Wanted to see my profile in pink before and finally got the opportunity.

• Either they had a problem with a bug or its an April fools prank.

• They should change it to "trannies ask trannies" now.