Have you noticed blunder by gag technical team? Pink for Guys and Blue for girls?

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

• THATS WHY I WAS SO CONFUSED

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it freaked the hell out of me when I saw a reply from @Teawrecks and said "oh hell... Who did I tag and made a fool of myself?". Then I saw myself as pink.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 7

• All I've noticed is that I'm a beautiful and vibrant young lady now. This is my life now 😜

5|0
    0|0
  • It is no mistake it is April fools. Also the name "guys ask girls" and we are all admins.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hahaha... I think you're the first one that noticed the change in the logo. :D

• One of the other girls noticed before me and then I was about second because I read it from her.

• Apparently it's their April fools joke. But hey, now guys get to be girls for a day and girls can be guys for a day. I always wondered what it would be like.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, you just kept asking those is my penis big enough questions, and they figured what the hell might as well turn him into a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • i was just thinking that. but i just woke up so i was just trying to figure it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it is a prank.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's April fools people

0|0
    0|0