Why my profile is all pink? 😤😤😤?

What is going on why my profile is pink like females... I think I selected (I have a dick ) I am a male option while making my profile? 😡😤😤😤

Plzz... Change the color again it's making me, sick. I will end up puking the pizza I just had after 6 months...

Most Helpful Girl

• It's GAG's April Fool's joke, no need to panic :P

What Girls Said 4

• Relax. You get to be a girl for a day lol. Also we all get to be Admins.

• What do you mean we are admins..

• See that little A circled around everyone's name? That's the admin logo. We're all admins, or at least we look like them haha

• If they give me admin status, and administrative authority, I will enter the website script and CSS and change again the color of our name and profile from pink to blue...

• I didn't even notice this was supposed and I just thought the blue was nice on my profile. And then I remembered today is April fools and this must be a joke. It must because I have bigger problems than having the stereotypical girl color on my profile. Personally I think they should change back everyone's but your profile because it will piss you off and I live for that.

• Calm down. It will be changed back to its normal color after today... maybe.

• Pink is a new black

What Guys Said 8

• Did you notice today is April 1st? That should be a hint.

• Come on man, you can handle it.

• Because you suck at aiming.

• You must've subconsciously clicked on female because you're secretly transgender and haven't realised yet

• Is that the same case with you

• Actually I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

• Sure thing sister

• it is their weak attempt at an April fools prank

• Because we're all transgender now.

• I think they did it for April Fools Day.

• I really wonder how some people find it funny... it's not funny at all... personally I didn't laugh... it's even less funnier than those shitty memes,...