Do you wish the female accounts were a different color?

Meaning get rid of the nasty pink and put either red or purple. Pink is just murder on the eyes along with the white background color.

• Yes make it red/purple with black background
  • Keep it the way it is.
  • Other ideas (explain)
Not sure if the dudes would want to change theirs. Since blue is awesome but could have a black background too.
I would go for a lavender purple
www.colorcombos.com/images/colors/B378D3.png

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish we could change colors when we WANTED... not being changed just for April Fools sake...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm okay with purple (lilac maybe?), just some pastel colours - but not red. I find red to be typically painful for my eyes. Pink is okay actually, but maybe a lighter pink?

What Guys Said 5

• Well, I remember how much I hated being pink.

But then again adapting to change won't be easy...

• 1|0
  • I'm fine with whatever so long as the difference between the two are very clear.

• No, keep it and get used to it. Because if the women get to change their color then the men should get to change our color which would be hell for the people who work on the website.

• Why would you want to change your color? Blue is an awesome color.

• I dislike pink with a great passion and it hurts my eyes.

No because i think blue is an awesome color and wish I had it. I'm honestly temped to make a male account just so I don't have to deal with seeing stupid pink.

• Though sadly you can't due the fact that the most popular color in the world is blue.

• Not Yellow or orange? :P

• ewww I hate yellow, it looks way to happy and murders your eyes even more. Orange is okay if it's a darker color.

Reason why I said red or purple is due to gag, since they're stubborn... ... and want to stick with gender bullshit colors. All because the website is calle, "girlsaskguys."

• Nqqh i was just kidding. lol no one ever picks those colors :P

• I pick them sometimes when I'm customizing my frames and weapons on warframe.

What Girls Said 5

• I actually like the pink and I definitely would want to keep a white background, I can barely read anything on a black background, especially if it's red.

• I would so love to have purple text if I can't have blue, haha.

• Today we're blue apparently and all admins lol

• I want rainbow. Rainbows are so Alpha

• I like the pink so no.