My GAG account is messed up. It's saying all the girls are guys and vice versa. Anyone else having this problem?

So yesterday while on Girls Ask Guys on my phone is glitched for a moment and then all of a sudden it said I was a guy as well as all the other girls I came across and that all the guys were girls. I thought maybe it was just my phone being weird so I logged out and logged on onto my computer and it's doing the same thing. I don't understand what is going on. Is anyone else having this problem or is it only me? Any idea what's causing this?

Nevermind... I believe this is an Aprils Fools Prank... -_-
I'm such an idiot

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• If this is a joke, this is so stupid, you can't even use GAG today cause it is confusing and you seem like the other gender, This feels SOO weird Your profile is blue and it shows up as a guys. THIS IS SOO STUPID
    WHYYY GAG WHYYY, make another joke other than this

• I thought it was a CSS error.

But it wasn't.

• Update 1 is right.

As is update 2 :)

• you not the only one I sent gag a help message then the penny dropped.

• You are suppose to use your new found confidence as a guy to ask someone out.

• Got ya!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• It's for April fools

• Yeah I'm having that same problem but its a prank lol

• Yup yup I just realized I was blue