Can we all stop asking about the switch now?

I swear, pretty much everyone is asking something about being the opposite gender.

It's April 1st. April Fool's day. It's a prank, not a glitch.

So just have some fun with it! A lot of others seem to have.

AzureGuy, out.

2|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• What if there was a glitch and GAG were unable to change it back. All the guys are girls forever and all the girls and guys forever. :)

2|0
    0|0
    • The funny thing is April fools is over in my country LOL.

• Oh gosh, I couldn't imagine what that would be like o. o lol

• Yeah, it just came to me. What if GAG did this as a joke and were unable to get it back to normal.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I got someone to pm me bc I said I was an admin LOL!!!

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm honor to see myself as a sloot for one day, Man I am even hotter than I thought and my pecs veins.. Hmm Myummy

2|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been on for long today but I'm tired of it already because of the many notifications of stupid questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well some of us are still trying to figure out how to configure our strap on... There are important questions...

2|0
    0|0
  • lol yeah its getting ridiculous. im always thinking to myself that there isn't enough time in the day to do all the thing i'd like to do, and then i come here and see people asking questions about the dumbest shit

2|0
    0|0
  • Or, at least use the search 😒

1|0
    0|0
  • Thank you very much !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • it'll sort itself out
    Çeviri yap:GoogleBing

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• A lot of people aren't able to take a joke and to enjoy it while it lasted.

Now all of the question will stop and people will stop freaking out.

1|1
    0|0
  • YES I am a guy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I hate it when this stuff happens and everyone has to ask questions on it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people have no sense of humor I guess, I think it's fun though. I noticed a lot of people changed their icons, I'm not switching mine!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes all these WTF is going on questions in my feed is making me crazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hadn't been on all day but mine started last night and I thought it was glitching out. I even asked a question about it to ask for some help, but as soon as I submitted the question I realized that it was a prank and felt like a complete idiot.

1|0
    0|0
  • It'll take a day or two for it to stop, honestly.

1|0
    0|0