Is there anybody else who felt disappointed about GAG Administration Team, after today’s prank?

I hardly believe it…and I’m a GUY don’t get confused….

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought it was funny for about a minute but I think people got carried away.

• Finally someone rational...

• I said a message to Honey Bee and she told me it would stop tomorrow... I'm just being patient for now...

• Sent I mean...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I can understand the desire to pull a prank on this utterly ridiculous day, but I think GAG took things a bit too far, especially with the "everyone's a fake admin" thing. There had to be better things to do. They could have regaled us with all the fine updates they were planning for the site. Now THAT would have been laugh worthy.

What Girls Said 15

• No. Gtfo with that beta attitude.

• Did you wake up with an actual sex change or something?
    Pro tip: That sand in your vagina? It's not supposed to be there. You should clean it outttt.

• This is the best thing ever. I'm loving it.

• They've kind of redeemed themselves from all the crappy updates honestly. GaG rocks today bro!

• Not at all, it's all in good fun. It's pretty entertaining to see all of these posts from guys in bright pink.

• It was awesome and made this website fun for a change. Though now it's back to it's boring ways again. :(

• NOW I like it... yet I agree we should be able to change color...

• Personally... I'd like a green color...

• Sadly I doubt gag will ever let us do that. :(

• Nah, I had fun with it!

• It's April 1st so happy April fools. I didn't know they were doi g this until I logged on a couple of minutes ago.

• Nope I'm totally enjoying it

• i actually loved it.

• Oh you poor baby.

• What was the prank?

• It was funny untill people started making jokes about physical and sexual violence.

• I liked it 😏

• You need to stay off the internet if it offends you this much. It's just a joke. I've found the whole thing funny. I can't believe the amount of people who are getting offended. If something like this offends you so much, you should stay off the computer. There are worse things in life than a gender swap. I'd hate to see you have to deal with real life issues if something so small like this offends you. You've obviously had a very sheltered life.

• Being totally emasculinated... isn't so funny...

What Guys Said 13

• Best day of gag lol for real

• Really? I'd say most ridiculous...

I feel really annoyed being in pink... I have to explain in every fuckin' post I'm a guy and not a chick... it sucks REALLY!!!

• You probably would say "woo being female is the best" if you were a female, haha. Who knows!

• @Mesonfielde Periods... more chances to get raped... need I say more?

• Yeah, such a disappointment to trade off colors for a day. Damn, those bastards... 😑😒

• Wait... I thought ya were EmpatheticLady? Wot on earth?

• it's called "April Fools," numbnuts.
    they did something small, silly, and that will last a day.
    if you understand that it is just an April Fools joke, why get so bothered by it?

• I didn't laugh personally...

• that's your fault for being joyless. don't expect the rest of the world to be joyless just to suit you.

• I think it had good intentions but I had fears that it might get out of hand - A good prank is only a good prank when everyone is laughing at the end but I can see peoples' feelings get hurt by this one. I answered a previous question when I said I found it funny at first, a bit disconcerting but I can feel a bit of disquiet building in my gut, not totally sure just a bad feeling.

• I'm only disappointed by the fact that they screw around with the site so much that I legitimately thought they unintentionally screwed something up. :P

But after I was told they just swapped them for fun, I'm not disappointed in them at all! Pranks are pranks, Google makes pranks all the time too :P

• It was fun for a couple of hours... But luckily it's just for a day so it's fine

• Totally hilarious, logged in wondering WTF I'm not a woman... then 2 seconds later realised it was April 1st. Good job GAG... good job :P

• Well and truly caught me out. There again, that's not difficult! I've got used to being my sister.

• That's the best thing gag ever made finally I got to use my girl joker pic lol

• I'm Megan Fox now

• London Princess just wanted to have a pair of balls for a day.

• lol u can't even chill out for a one frickin day? What a buzzkill...

• I too am shocked how DARE they!!11one