Is it time for GaG to END this joke?

Cuz from what I'm reading it's getting pretty fucking appalling and offensive. People are saying some messed up shit and making really dusgusting jokes. I'm really turned off to this site after the way its users acted today tbh :/

Anyone else with me? Or am I just a lone grown up on this site

Also I'm talking about the April fool's prank (obviously)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been lucky - I have seen anything too bad - The only thing is I am finding it disconcerting - You might be reading a question/take on something serious and you are trying to work out gender of person, it is amazing how much you take things for granted like the positioning of opinions plus I feel sorry for anyone new, they must think they are in the twilight zone - They might try and join in to answer a few questions only to be wondering is everyone gay.
    It was funny for a while but I was a bit afraid what you have witnessed would happen - I spotted a question on the side feed and said to myself I will come back to it but I can't find it so I presume it was removed (I won't repeat it in case I give somebaody ideas) but it was one of those ones that crossed the line between being funny and being extremely offensive to a particular group of people who are very vunerable and it would take much to tip them over the edge (there was a small chance it was genuine but my gut says it was 90% ill judged or trolling).

Most Helpful Girl

• You could always do something productive with your life and not be on here anymore for the rest of the day?

Just a suggestion.

• Wow, aggressive much? Why would you turn that into a personal attack?

• @Yumix well yknow, it's April fools day. Jokes on jokes on jokes.

• good... I was afraid that you are serious :o

What Guys Said 30

• We're havin fun and it's you meddlin' kids that ruin it all!

• I got tired of this within like 5 minutes so I haven't really been looking at the site much but if people are making rape jokes they can and should still be modded because that still goes against the rules regardless of it being April fools day.

• I would say on the whole, it is all in good fun. It has been hilarious for some parts. However, there are definitely some people taking it too far. There are some topics like rape (like the question I saw you linked) that should be left alone. Those shouldn't be joked about it any situation regardless. I also disagree with how some people are going around calling people awful names and such in the name of fun.

There's a line to be crossed between humor and blatantly offensive.

On the bright side, people will go back to normal tomorrow I'm sure and GAG continues like always. The joke has its moments but it also has people who (intentionally or unintentionally) ruin it.

Since you don't like this, I would try to go off GAG for today to avoid the situation until tomorrow when things die down. It will just cause anger and stress otherwise.

• It just one day. I'm sure you can survive, if not, just get off the site for today.

• People making a big deal out of it are immature crybabies not worth anybody time.

Go cry to your mommies kids, if you seriously can't just laugh at something like this you're a clown.

• I don't know, I find it hilarious.

• Well to be honest with you, I see when you're coming from and kind of agree with you. Hell, I'm a guy, and even I think some of the stuff said was a bit uncalled for. Maybe I'm a bit prudish, but I was surprised at the stuff some of the guys said. Although the girls aren't exempt either. It's nice to have fun and all but let's not be completely uncivil.
    Anyway, it's just one day. Everyone will forget about it in a few days and it's not like this is going to affect our lives, so I try not to worry about there things :)

• Don't take yourself too seriously bro, especially not on G@G.

• Meh just take anything said today with several spoons of salt. That being said, the girls have given as good as they got today in terms of off colour jokes.

• What's bothering you about it? I thought GAG did a nice job with today's modship and sex card jokes

• they will most likely end it 24hrs after they started it... so it will take some more time

• I haven't been here long enough to make an opinion about, honestly. I was just confused as heck.

I wouldn't mind if it went to whatever it's supposed to be, though, as it's still a little confusing for me.

Sad people are sad, in response to your distaste of people acting like fools. Unfortunately, this lovely thing called the internet lets anonymity make monsters out of many, and so we get loads of unsavory individuals. I'd be willing to wager, however, that a fair number of them are just acting out because they can.

• I don't mind the color joke. While annoying, it's pretty harmless. I just hope they never repeat this fake "elevation" to admin status again. People are identified on here as mods and especially admins for a reason.

• I'm done being a woman for the day. I was a dirty and naughty slut for 12 plus hours so I had to go back and anonymize most of my answers haha.

• They should make that joke on gay "pride parade" day instead Aprilm, but owell, I though that it's somekind of bug, but not that I know that it's an joke, I am okey with it.

• 1|0
  • i consider this a non issue

• 4 more hours and its over...

• examples please?

• It is kinda weird

• Yes, very unnecessary. I am new here, and I found it very strange. If you were a man looking for advice today, you were listed as a woman. That is not good, for a site that is supposed to help people, some people who have serious things addressed.

• I'm not tired of it yet lol

• Yep, I'm with you dude.

• lol... I agree... there are some really off color and made for reaction comments...

• however the site was built for guys and girls to get opinions on subjects that they are interested in...

• I think you need to simmer down...

• I agree completely. People have been real jackasses today for no good reason.

• ye cuz i'm getting confused n don't know who is really a girl so i can't perv on them :(

• Yup it's annoying now... Ok GAG. I get it it's a prank but there is no such thig a fucking 24/7 prank. Jesus christ it's so boring now. Users here are complete douche and goes ballistic and goes hostile when I say its shit. The serious questions gets 0-1 answers.. LMFAO, funny how its the users who usually say they hate the troll and thet themselves are massive trolls today XD

• I asked dat question like one hour ago... and I told ya yer being rational...

I'm wid ya...

• Thank God it stopped...

What Girls Said 24

• I believe you are taking this all far too seriously. If it's too much for you, you can always just log off until tomorrow.

• The site will go back to normal tomorrow. In the meantime, if you see offensive posts that break the rules, you should report them so we will be notified and can take action, if necessary. The post you were referring to that was making a joke about rape is now removed. You can view our posting guidelines here if you are unsure about what to report. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#147

• There was this question earlier on weather people should decie their own gender. I, ofcourse said yes, only to be shocked that only 9% of women said yes. I was like: "It is impossible that women are so close minded! There is NO WAY!" And then I added it up "what I thought were women were actually pink men". I knew about the joke, but I forgot at the moment. Now it makes sense. Yeah, I hate the blue shit, I want my pretty pink letters back. The joke sucks donkey balls!

• We don't get to be the opposite gender everyday hehe so we're just livin' it to the max :P

• Did you see the rape thread? The way the guys used this as an opportunity to sexualize women is esp creepy

• Don't say I didn't warn you

• Don't spend too much time on that site, you will lose faith in humanity every single page

• It's a shame some people had to spoil the joke.

• bruh I don't know what you're talking about, but all i can say is that the whole April fool's thing is all in good fun. the site isn't meant to be taken seriously, and neither are any of the comments so lighten up =]

• You might be the lone grown up but I think this is the best thing that's happened to gag in a while lol

• I haven't been on much today for pretty much that reason.

• It's all fun and games for me.

• i feel so high! lol

• Not at all

I really liked this prank

Whats your beef, darlin? ;)

Maybe some alone time with me will get you more uh relaxed ;) ;)

• Alone time with Hook would get me relaxed yeah

• It's one of my favorite shows xD! I've been watching since the start!

And yeah.. it could've been fun. But I think people abused it

• yeah perhaps

haha mine too

major fan here and captain swan shipper xD

• Everyone is just embracing April Fools day. If it's too much or you can't take it.. Come back on when the 24 hours is up

• Yeah I'm honestly shocked at how overly offensive some people are being and masking it as "just joking" Some people can't seem to tell the difference between a joke and something that's just wrong.

• Thankkk you

• Agreed! I saw a ramble post on here about women being abused and wanting to be abused and slaved. It was a joke to him posting it. Like what the fuck?

• At first I was confused and angry now I'm lmao it's kinda funny.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I wanna keep my blue... :(

• You're talking about that rape post where some guys are acting like it's some funny joke right? Annoying af, that's the only screwed up post I've seen though.

• A lot of them have been screwed up. The guys esp used this as an opportunity ro sexualize women

• I haven't really been on much today I was out and about with my kids but the joke should be over soon

• It's only one day, doesn't bother me.

• I love this

• Yeah I get you, they're having some innocent fun. They prob work hard during the day and want some humor from this site. It's not so bad... But it is getting a little tiring, I agree. Which is why I'm avoiding this site a little bit today

• Turning to rape joke and using it as an excuse to sexualize women to extremes isn't really funny. Not that the girls have acted much better.

• If you notice, the girls "like" it. Some girls are desperate.

• Yeahh it's childish and lame. And unfunny

• It was funny but now... Its just getting out of hand and it's becoming annoying.

• Some people need to learn how to take a joke

• yea that's boring, we are the 2 April now and it's not the end still

• Its a joke, people need to get over it...
    images.firstcovers.com/.../...t_over_it-523407.jpg