Is it me or are most women on gag using today to bash men?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I feel like trying to make rape sound like it isn't a heinous crime is a lot worse than fuckboy jokes but whatever. ☕️🐸

• If anything I think they're just having fun. Bashing men? In what way? Not physically obviously.. But did you mean like taking the piss out of men?

• Nope, ain't seen it cutie. If so though, you should ask your fellow girls to stop. it's not cool.

• Yes but guys are doing the same to women but worse. Their was a ramble post about a "guy" making jokes on women being raped. Thats too far. No one should ever joke about being raped.

• Your kidding me right? I've seen plenty of posts bashing women. I've seen a couple of posts from guys making jokes about sexual and physical violence towards women.

• I find it interesting getting to be a male today, this should happen more often lol

• It's absolutely horrible

• Not me. :)

• no not all of us women are men bashing

• Not me 😝 Lol

• What?

What Guys Said 11

• I checked in the first few hours, saw the same posts getting repeated over and over again with the same "jokes" and I was more than done with it.
    I think it was a good "prank" from the admins, but people ruined it, they took it too far.

• There are people on both genders acting really pathetic today. Some people are just socially moronic and don't know the difference between actually being funny and just saying something offensive in a jovial matter and mistaking it as being funny.

That's my rationale because I don't want to believe so many people here have such a dehumanized view of other people...

• Never mind men, some of the women were bashing kids asking genuine questions. As bad as any rape joke, if there even was one?

• LOLOLOLOL don't lie u know we're doing it too

• women on gag bash men all the time even for speaking truth lol

men on gag are so much nicer and full of personality and humor than the ladies.

i think the ladies are too insecure and unhappy with themselves... always jumping on men... no respect but expects opposite.

• eh try not to take things to seriously man. sheesh...

• Many do. Women can dish it out, but they damn sure can't take it. Especially
    when it comes to older men/younger women relationships.

• Not sure about, maybe I'm not paying attention. I will say there are a lot of stupid people on gag on a lot of topics. While they are also in the real world. You can't hide from stupid people.

• Not untrue... I've been bashed by some as well...

• Plenty of women here made small penis jokes.

• yup.. Its honestly bully day today. Prominent one was that user dido (The one who keeps saying how she's attracted to meditereanean guys). I forgot her username.

• Dude, she's just joking. She's a pretty humble lass.

• @DooMguy Nah, no-one really said anything... I only did it a few times to see what's so fun about it but then didn't like it so much.

• @DBAOracle Well you still had better luck then me, I only got triggered by one guy. He uh, got my hormones goin' then he kinda just strolls of like he don't care. He was alpha