I miss my pink profile! Anyway to get it back?

Does anyone know a way I could get my profile to go back to pink? Is it possible?
(Without having to create a new profile)

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be cool if we were able to customise our own profiles to make it more pretty lol I think like changing the wallpaper for it would be cool and choosing the font to be a certain colour.. Just be creative with if you know

Most Helpful Guy

• Uhhh, I tried replicating it. It's doable but a lot of work... GAG has gender-deciding code all over the place! -.-

This is currently how I have it looking,

http://i.imgur.com/z1A6Lzs.png

http://i.imgur.com/MV3cZ2R.png

And I see everyone except mods with admin logos. The mods have their mod logos. These can be modified easily too.

It's very easy switching your profile from pink to blue and vice versa. It's also pretty easy to change your username. (Only you will see it that way though, we'll see the original username and the original gender). But switching the genders site-wide will need a whole lot more time.

For the technical folks: I basically have an HTML modifier in my browser (might already exist in your browser's development tools). The modifier is basically like a filter: you tell the add-on to replace div class="something" with like div class="something-else" and once the document is ready, the add-on goes over the HTML response and modifies it accordingly.

• That's pretty cool aha. So you keep yours pink?

• Nah, I'm going to make it black. And I'll change the username, keep the admin logo and make myself a master... LOL.

What Girls Said 6

• I miss my blue profile! Gimme it back!

• It should let you choose! Not all guys like blue ahahaha and clearly not all girls want pink! Aha

• @Vncmc Hahahaha. Well, I don't think their parents looked that bad, but thank you for the compliments. xD Much appreciated!

• they looked quite bad tbh lol that was them in their prime but it doesn't matter since the offspring turned out fine

• wish i could customize my own colour /theme

• Psssh I wanted to be blue for a little while longer. I felt like a badass bro.

• Sadly no it's not possible plus a lot of people were bitching and whining about the change. :(

• Nooo!! :( I understand that they wouldn't want guys going around on a girl profile aha. I just want mine to be pink! Aha

• I not think so unless they prank us again.

• Spray paint?

What Guys Said 5

• I started getting confused and questioning things...

So I'm glad it's gone back. :D

• It would require a surgery.

• yes, browser plugin

• Explain? Aha :) please.

• you can change the CSS code via browser plugin (example: stylish for chrome).
      but of course only you will see it

• Ahh okay! Well I guess that would be better then nothing aha. Thanks :)

• Nope, but I want my in black/red.

• Tell mods/admin you're transgender and ask for a profile change.