Did anyone else screenshot their profile when they were the opposite gender for GaG's April Fool's Prank🚹🚺📷?

Or am i the only #STUD who did that? πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘¨πŸ½
Did anyone else screenshot their profile when they were the opposite gender for GaG's April Fool's PrankπŸšΉπŸšΊπŸ“·?I'll consider this a keepsake- adding it to my GaG memorabilia which consists of hilarious responses, pictures of naked men, GaG memes, my favourite conversations and special moments. <3

[kidding about the naked men lol] ;P

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup, but only on the phone

http://i.imgur.com/FhwPNfB.jpg

I also screenshotted guys sending PMs hitting on me because of my profile pic or answers... Not sure how many of them were jokes or really checked what was going on πŸ˜‚
    But won't post them here.

But even if you missed making a screenshot... You can still easily do it.

Oh by the way... You seem to have some unread private messages... You should answer them ;)

• nice haha! #stud
      LMAO did people actually hit on u?

yeah thanks i can see the orange circle too -.-

• yeah got a few guy following and messaging me... complimenting my ass and such. not sure how serious they all were but it was still funny lol

well, seems like I'm at least not the only one who's waiting :P

• ahahah that's great.

lol yep.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 34

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14