When you get a notification for a new follower on G@G , do you check out their profile to see what sort of opinions/questions they post?

considering you have never noticed them around G@G town before

Yay or Nay or Hmmm?

• Yay - of course I do that dude
  • Nay - WTF why would I do that
  • Hmmm - I have never thought of that before , but I will now

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, yep!
    No creeps allowed! XD
    I'm also a curious shit
    I check out the ratio of who they follow (guys to girls).
    The type of questions they ask and what they answer
    Oh, one guy tried to follow me and he had answered zero questions, username contained 69 and was following over 1,000 girls. NOPE

What Guys Said 25

• Yeep, I do. Even if they are a creep and follow, it wouldn't bother me anyway (my info is public already). However, I cannot satisfy my curiosity without seeing who they are / how they are as a person.

So yep-- I do it not for a psycho level background check, but more so just because I'm curious naturally 😅

• I always check their profile. See if they actually participate here in a good way or just throw a bunch of junk and follow requests. Need to know who I'm connecting to.

• Nah, the back of my profile says exit only do not enter. I add them because usually I helped them in some way. :)

• Not really. I don't have that many followers since I've never been the one to follow anyone first.

If someone decides to follow me, I'll follow them back if I remember interacting with them in a positive way. I dont normally check out their profiles since I'm too busy answering and replying to comments or opinions.

• Yeah i know what you mean. I don't really follow first either. I tend to follow back if someone follows me, but only if they seem okay and not creepy

• Yes, I do because I like to reciprocate the follow. I want to make sure what type of personality I'll be dealing with, especially if I don't know them from their posts. I never post anonymously, and I don't really like to follow someone who does it chronically.

• No. I don't check up on them. If they've taken the trouble to consider me worth following, I will return the compliment and follow them.

• Nope

• no i usually dont check them out if they want to fallow me. . i very really. if ever contact them but they are free contact me if they want to.

• Not really... When I get a follower request, I just hit "accept" and then hit "follow back" and that's about it.

• Usually yeah I do, I do want to know who I'm following.

• Nahh I don't really care, I just automatically follows.

• Oh yeah. I have to check them out to approve them

• yeah, usually I do... :)

• Nope, tbh I just don't accept if I haven't seen them around enough. Let them remain pending xD

• Nah I dont.

• If they have an interesting picture i may do that lol.
    I just go to check their Mytake.

• Eeeeehhhhhh
    Not really
    I don't get many followers lol😭

• yes mostly

• No , although i'm curious about knowing him / her

• Yes. I did it.

• I do it everytime

• @Trotters

I check their mindset. You don't get it coz you are a man. If a guy is creepy and perverted he gets blocked. It is as simple as that. I can't understand why you don't get it. To be honest, I think it is naive of you not to get it to be.

• to get it**

• typically, i check to see if its a woman, and if she is sexi. If so, ill take things to the next level

• Ma profile's private... nobody makes a request... and if they did I'd not accept...

I have zero followers and I follow nobody... and I'm proud about it... hehe...

After all it's pointless to follow me... ya know why...

• I do actually do that. It sort of gives me an idea of what's rattling around up stairs.

• Nah. I don't need to because my followers are the people who followed me back. So I kinda already have an idea about their answers. There were few others but they've deactivated their accounts.

• I've never had a follower

What Girls Said 15