GAGERS: why can't you give some good opinions/advice on here? Most of you aren't helpful?

No offense but most G@Gers don't offer any good advice. Everytime i ask a question on here people are just repeating what other users have said. It's really frustrating because i'm on here to get some advice/help. I don't want any repeated opinions or stupid responses. The only thing people on here are good at doing is rating another persons physical appearance and boosting their self-esteem. I'm not trying to attack any of you but please is it too much to give a good -detailed , unique, helpful opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck yeah 8)
    https://s23.postimg.org/5zq9qcprf/Untitled.png
    _________________________________
    There is also a problem with the askers, that most of them are here just for validation. Nobody wants to leave one's comfort zone.
    Some answerers are ass-kissers too.
    As for the repetition part, maybe that "one" repeated advice is the best advice? It is subjective.
    A lot of users are immature/inexperienced tho, but not all are like that.
    _________________________________
    In order to receive the best opinions, keep the details short.
    Have a click-bait title
    And don't make up the things, stay to the point.
    You can also tag/@mention the users you deem good. (After their permission).

Good luck :)

Most Helpful Girl

• That is why I never post questions about problems etc that I face. I always message my close friends on G@G , and ask them personally. That way I know I will get great genuine advice from people who genuinely care , and do want to help.

What Guys Said 9

• This is true for some yes but I'm thinking the issue is more with the questions you're asking or how you are asking them. If everyone is saying the same thing to you then that should say something. Either you've phrased the question wrong, or the type of advice you are looking for doesn't come from here (ie professional). Sometime "advice" isn't what people want to hear but doesn't make it any less true or accurate. A lot of people ask for advice and then don't like the responses. If you don't like, then why did you ask? I'm not saying this is the case with you, just in general.

• I'm very consistently helpful, though I give people the help they need which often isn't the help they want. in fact, the only help YOU seem to be in need of right now, is for someone to call the waaaaaaaambulance!

• "I need your help" Okay, here it is. " That is not what I am looking for; your opinion is wrong." If you want "professional advice," I highly recommend talking to a lawyer, therapist, or a Subject Matter Expert.

• I think it's unfair that you're telling me i have to go to a therapist to get good advice. Therapy sucks and is a waste of time. I'm always on here giving thoughtful advice. Why can't you guys do the same. You litteraly just responded with an opinion i didn't want to hear.

• It maybe unfair, but it's the correct response. There is no requirement to provide insightful commentary on this website. The best thing to do is to take every response with a grain of salt. In fact, you could also take some parts of every comment you read and formulate your own. If you use your logic, you would rather go to the general mass than go to a subject matter expert. That's similar to saying I'm going to ask some random person about a medical issue vice going to a doctor.

• If everyone is saying the same thing, maybe that is good advice? I dono, what was your question?

• good advice can be more defined on a personal subjective point of view, what one person sees as good advice another might view as bad. it highly depends on the individual andf the context of the question being asked ans weathe ror not the questioner feels the awnsers and feed back given is to their liking or approvement.

good enough for you? :P

• I give honest advice, sometimes it's helpful, sometimes it's not it all depends on the asker.

• If I was a helpful entity I wouldn't be on the internet but instead out helping people and touching lives.

• What about my opinions? Do you find it not good? I charge for advice at my clinic, here I give at free and still people come up like this.

• Wanna have good advice? Then PAY me... otherwise I'm BORED... got it? BORED...

What Girls Said 13

• From what I've seen, a lot of GAGers do their best to give good advice. You might get tired of repeat responses but those just indicate a general consensus and show you what most people think of your situation. The more people that think the same way, the more likely that's what you should do, y'know? So repeat responses might be a bit annoying but they can be useful to base your actions on. Some people troll on here and do give stupid responses, but I think that the majority of responses are helpful even if you don't necessarily agree with them.

• Exactllllly , good point 👍🏼
      I love it when people give the same opinion it's a good sign for the true answer

• none taken. maybe the question should be formatted well enough so that users can engage. as for saying the same thing, we dont look at each other's replies before answering. well i dont.

• I know it may seem like they are all giving the same answers. Some may be just too lazy to digg deep but what if its true? What if all the commentors are speaking the truth and you just can't see it?

• I try my best to help, but sometimes I don't know what to do to help. Please, realize that most of us try our best to help you.

• I don't usually read others responses until after I've posted. If a lot of people say the same thing then I guess that boosts its validity.

• What's your question

• Because no one got time for that.

• Isn't the whole poing of this site to help others?

• Point * sorry.

• I see it more as a place for you to give your opinion on things.

• It's depends on people's mood actually. And why if every people have the same opinion?

• what do you need help with

• We've had many trolls on here lately so I don't really take most questions serious anymore unless they are very detailed coming from the asker.

• Well the way it's set up now, I don't see other peoples opinions. I mean, I could if I clicked on it but I like staying on the feed. So if my answer to someone is already been said, I won't know it since I don't read other peoples responses.

• And you are generalizing everybody on the site. Maybe people have similar opinions, and yes some of them are douches who aren't helpful, but I have gotten some great advice so maybe your questions weren't good enough, or too simple to answer.

• It might be more helpful if you actually asked a specific question you want help with than just shooting everyone down about not being helpful eh, just a thought.