What happens if you are inactive for a long while?

Will GAG remove the account if you are innactive for a while? Like, if you don't come online for a week or even a month due to, say, studies for exams or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing happens. I've been inactive for periods way longer than that, and nothing happened.

What Girls Said 5

• Your account will remain. You'll just have more notifications to check.

• Spiderwebs and dust build up on your account.

• No. It won't remove the account. It'll just be there.

• Nope nothing happens. Just gonna be tons of notifications when ya come back!

• I think you start to lose xper points if you become inactive on GAG.

What Guys Said 9

• Check the FAQ, you actually lose some points when your inactive for a long time but nothing major. . . there's that and all the notis you might get when you're back.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• There are fairly minor Xper reductions for longer inactivity, but not too bad.

• I doubt it will inactivate your account. I'm kind of considering it to be honest, might write a script that keeps logging-me in to not lose points though... LOL.

• Good idea actually. I should consider it but I'm only learning the languages.

• If I do decide to take a break, I can share the script with you. I'm planning to make it login to my account every 6 hours. What's your operating system? Are you on Windows or Linux?

• No, nothing will happen. Your account will still be open and active.

• People miss you at first, than the forget who you are other than that nothing happens.

• Must b be you're out of the people's mind and notification and no one will remember you and you'll be lost...

• for me it just signs me out instead of staying logged on like normal

• You'll lose a lot of Xper points

• Only one week? Nothing's gonna happen... if yer TOTALLY inactive for more than 6 months then ya won't appear in Xper list...

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/xper?xt=xper

For example here... Racez or DaOneAndOnly would normally appear... but they've been inactive for more than 6 months so they got disappeared... even if their accounts are still active...