Why are you still on GAG?

That title did not mean I want you gone, I just wanna know your purpose!

My reason is to purge the GAG place of idiocy. It is a role I must take. I am the hero this city needs

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I am Queen! And I'll let everyone know!

• Nevar. I WILL BE THE QUEEN I will conquer your land and DESTROY YOUR HAPPINESS

• No! GUARDS!!! AFTER THE RABBIT!

• Unless… your guards have been paid off

Most Helpful Guy

• I am quite lucky on my accounts here, I have avoided a lot of drama. Why am I still here
    (1) I see GaG as a community - Yes there are some people I don't get on with but a lot of people who I enjoy the company of which isn't bad considering it is a fluid community of several thousands to only have fallen out with a handful of people is quite pleasing.
    (2) I do literally learn something new everyday
    (3) It broadens my horizon where else would I meet all different types, all genders. all ages, all sexualities, all faiths, all political views etc and hear their point of views
    (4) I suppose there are times when I can get help/support or give help/support
    (5) If you are at a loose end, nice way to spend an hour
    Overall as long as the positives outweigh the negatives for me I will stay.

What Girls Said 25

What Guys Said 23

• 0|0
  • I've been here about 6.5 years.

The community is fun, this site gives me an outlet to read about and discuss various things, and I'm not the person to "quit" things on a whim for no reason at all!

I'm number 7 in all time XPer for male users, and number 12 in all time XPer for all users. No reason to deactivate my account and throw away all those stats! :-P

• but not the hero we deserve right now... COME THE FUCK ON! it's been 2 days an no one said it? what the actual fuck? anyways, I don't know. there are so many stupid people. then again, there are a ton of fun people, like you so i guess it balances out... no it doesn't :/

• First of all, thank you for referencing that :) loved that movie!

And yeah awesome people don't outweigh idiots, cuz there's an ocean of them and only a lake of us

• playas gotta play

• I am here for communication and just interest in what other people do in their life. Reading questions and stories is a great way to learn what others are up to and I also enjoy helping others when I can. I feel accepted here.

• Kills time in the gym, kills time on the train.

Mainly because it feels good to know you might have helped that 1 asker in 100 have a better day.

• I don't know, I guess I'm just bored and like sharing my opinions and asking questions.

• Still trying to find the secrets to girls.

• I have literally no idea what the fuck I'm still doing here.

• I enjoy writing answers to questions.

• Because I wanna be lol.

• I am here to molest cute underage bunnies like you.
    What you looking at? Get in the van.

• I'm barely here nowadays, and I'm not sure why. Many of the interesting people aren't active anymore.

• cuz too much free time bro and get an amazon giftcard. so useful for gettin discount.

• the people...

• Cause why not?

• Because it kills time when I'm bored.

• Meet some new peeps! :)

• Just to have fun

• for the lulz.

• Find me another site where I can earn gift cards... in a not big country like US, UK or Canada... not even France or Italy...

• Because it makes me laugh sometimes and I love the interaction with girls

• I dont know. Something about dispensing the righteousness keeps bringing me back...

• ... are you the hero this city needs?

• Sounds incredible. Start writing the script

• Totally