Has anyone ever caught a catfish on this site?

I'm asking this question to this category because this is the one where I see the most potential catfish.

I would ask that someone try this with @Wetpu55y, who has blocked me.

Updates:
Would you believe me if I told you that *I* was once catfished right here on Gag? SOme anon used my profile pic for a How-do-I-look question.

1|2
12|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guy accused me of being a catfish. Wish he would have tried this shit, he would have found out what a dumbass he is.
    Also, I'm not trying to get with anyone on this site anyway. I just don't want my face on my profile so I used my next best feature lol

1|1
    0|0
    • Haha yeah, your photos tend to be amusing... LOL.

• Show All
    • Haha yeah, it's obvious you and your husband are up for a long ride together.
      Best of wishes to the both of you.

• @DBAOracle Thank you. You're sweet. :)
      Same to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, often. Profiles with ridiculously sexual user names/profile pics/cover pic messages (im lonely... pm me i dont bite.. etc) are obvious. And rate me posts with pics you can reverse google image search and find the picture on other websites.

4|1
    0|0
    • MHO right here!

• Show All
    • Yummylady is a catfish.

• thanks mho breh

What Girls Said 11

• I have had sooo many people on here try to fool me. One girl messaged me today , and i know who she is... my gag stalker, who is back again , but disguised as a girl this time. I just stay close to the very few people I do know and trust on here.

0|1
    0|0
    • that bad thing about a stalker is thinking everyone could be it lol

• Yes, I've seen plenty of catfish users here, especially in the "How Do I Look?" section. I sometimes call them out, but I just let it go normally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been called of being a catfish here a couple of times. Someone even made a blog for their gag catfish finds and made a post about me saying 2 other people from here and I were the same person. It was so fucking stupid because literally the only thing we had in common was that we were all lesbians. SO STUPID AND ANNOYING.

I don't even post pictures of myself lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha well some guy said i was maskofsanity

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg love that guy

0|0
    0|0
  • lots of the fish in the sea... the catfish just choose to come here

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhhh so so many times!

0|0
    0|0
  • Never caught a catfish but I found a few apples.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have not so far

0|0
    0|0
  • This girl accused me for being a catfish... I'm not I swear to da ga lord. 🙏🏼

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• i call some of the fake bitches out but damn they're relentless. they just keep going lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not many. I've had this before though... LOL.

http://i.imgur.com/gRl3OzP.png

P. S: I don't joke about rape and stuff. I took the possibility that this might had been a genuine rape victim even though I was %99 it was a hoax... and it is actually a hoax. "She" just wanted me to hack some dude's facebook... LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I've seen a 'rate me' question, I admit I've searched google images for the pic and a lot of the time it is a fake. Why would anybody even do that, what is the point? Haha...

1|0
    0|0
  • I am more than happy to expose myself naked if you gonna compliment my unbelievably amazing gorgeous muscles if any of y'all up

Just saying

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a catfish... shhh

0|0
    0|0
  • one? many lol

and yes, Wetpu55y is an obvious one, same as tortelina and many other ones

0|0
    0|0
  • No I leave that to the internet police and the internet fishermen

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not care, just here to have fun

0|0
    0|0
  • I was active when the legendary @SandPlanet was around :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep... A few I believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • SandPlanet... the old gagers know what i am talking about

3|0
    0|0
    • They acted like that was the crime of the century. I found it rather amusing.

• @Blueeyes81 i thought everyone could tell she was fake lol

• yes i have

0|0
    0|0