Has anyone ever caught a catfish on this site?

I'm asking this question to this category because this is the one where I see the most potential catfish.

I would ask that someone try this with @Wetpu55y, who has blocked me.

Would you believe me if I told you that *I* was once catfished right here on Gag? SOme anon used my profile pic for a How-do-I-look question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guy accused me of being a catfish. Wish he would have tried this shit, he would have found out what a dumbass he is.
    Also, I'm not trying to get with anyone on this site anyway. I just don't want my face on my profile so I used my next best feature lol

• Haha yeah, your photos tend to be amusing... LOL.

• Haha yeah, it's obvious you and your husband are up for a long ride together.
      Best of wishes to the both of you.

• @DBAOracle Thank you. You're sweet. :)
      Same to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, often. Profiles with ridiculously sexual user names/profile pics/cover pic messages (im lonely... pm me i dont bite.. etc) are obvious. And rate me posts with pics you can reverse google image search and find the picture on other websites.

• MHO right here!

• Yummylady is a catfish.

• thanks mho breh

What Girls Said 11

• I have had sooo many people on here try to fool me. One girl messaged me today , and i know who she is... my gag stalker, who is back again , but disguised as a girl this time. I just stay close to the very few people I do know and trust on here.

• that bad thing about a stalker is thinking everyone could be it lol

• Yes, I've seen plenty of catfish users here, especially in the "How Do I Look?" section. I sometimes call them out, but I just let it go normally.

• I've been called of being a catfish here a couple of times. Someone even made a blog for their gag catfish finds and made a post about me saying 2 other people from here and I were the same person. It was so fucking stupid because literally the only thing we had in common was that we were all lesbians. SO STUPID AND ANNOYING.

I don't even post pictures of myself lol

• Yes.

• Haha well some guy said i was maskofsanity

• Omg love that guy

• lots of the fish in the sea... the catfish just choose to come here

• Uhhh so so many times!

• Never caught a catfish but I found a few apples.

• No I have not so far

• This girl accused me for being a catfish... I'm not I swear to da ga lord. 🙏🏼

What Guys Said 12

• i call some of the fake bitches out but damn they're relentless. they just keep going lol.

• Not many. I've had this before though... LOL.

http://i.imgur.com/gRl3OzP.png

P. S: I don't joke about rape and stuff. I took the possibility that this might had been a genuine rape victim even though I was %99 it was a hoax... and it is actually a hoax. "She" just wanted me to hack some dude's facebook... LOL.

• When I've seen a 'rate me' question, I admit I've searched google images for the pic and a lot of the time it is a fake. Why would anybody even do that, what is the point? Haha...

• I am more than happy to expose myself naked if you gonna compliment my unbelievably amazing gorgeous muscles if any of y'all up

Just saying

• I am a catfish... shhh

• one? many lol

and yes, Wetpu55y is an obvious one, same as tortelina and many other ones

• No I leave that to the internet police and the internet fishermen

• I do not care, just here to have fun

• I was active when the legendary @SandPlanet was around :P

• Yep... A few I believe.

• SandPlanet... the old gagers know what i am talking about

• They acted like that was the crime of the century. I found it rather amusing.

• @Blueeyes81 i thought everyone could tell she was fake lol

• yes i have