How many of you would like it if the website would stop changing what your questions say?

Cause the last few questions I've asked they've changed it to something completely different then what I was asking.

• Yes you would like the website to stop
  • NO, what they are doing is fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thanks for your feedback!

Just an FYI--after seeing thousands of questions per week, we know the little "tricks" to get more views and better answers. I often reword the question in an effort to help the asker generate helpful advice. I have seen many questions go unanswered, and by simply rephrasing a title, you can get up to five times as many answers. We want our users to get the most out of GirlsAskGuys, and to do so, we often assist with small things like question titles and spelling/grammar.

Hope this helps in your understanding!

Thanks.

LondonPrincess

Admin

• Yea I completley agree with the fact that you want your users to get the most they can out of this site, but for some of the past few question I have asked, you or your team has changed my question to the point where it wasn't what I was asking. and it wasn't anything small like grammer or spelling. I'm not trying to dis the ways you run the website, I'm just saying that some questions we word for a reason.

• And maybe just let the people keep their questions. You probably have seen repeated questions on here a lot anyways cause people don't answer. so no matter what, rather you reword or the user did, there will always be unaswered questions. And besides it will give you and ur team some more free time to do whatever yall want isntead of monitoring the site to reword questions. Just a thought.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it should be done with consultation but for the most part, it's editing I suppose. sometimes the question can be worded to improve understanding of what is being asked. but I sort of agree with you.

• I would like them to stop. We wrote the question out the way we did for a reason, so I think it would be best to just leave it.

What Guys Said 2

• I've never had that happen... though if it is for something like grammar to make questions more understandable I think it is fine.

• It wasn't even my grammer, I can understand if they changed it around to make mroe sense to people, but some of my questions has been changed around to the point where I wasn't even asking the question that they changed it to.

• Try paying more attention to your grammar and spelling? I just went through your list of questions asked, and I could see clearly which ones had been changed because they read well. Maybe if they were like that to start, they wouldn't change them?

• i've never had this happen do you have an example?

• Yea I have aalot of examples but I can't even show cause its changed. I mean 1 of the few recent questions I asked, the way they changed it made me seem like I'm ignorant.